Barca pre-season 2020

xxxxxx

Same old story. We've had a lot of possession that's often lead to nothing. Coutinho has nothing to his game besides a long shot. Griezmann is Mr invisible. There's been a few times the back has been exposed, which isn't great considering we're playing against a poor side. When we do look like scoring, it's all coming from Messi.

I just don't see anything differently. I feel when we come up against actually good and competitive side, we're going to struggle.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi will become best buds with Frenkie this season and latter will inspire him to perform greatness.

xxxxxx

Club aint dead. Got good players here. Koeman has something to work with. Messi just needs to forget about Suarez.

Don't let these friendly performances fool you. We've been playing against really poor sides. We're not creating much.... and when we do create something, it's often coming from Messi.

Besides, our attack isn't the problem.... it's our defense. I'm going to wait till we actually play some decent teams.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't let these friendly performances fool you. We've been playing against really poor sides. We're not creating much.... and when we do create something, it's often coming from Messi.

Besides, our attack isn't the problem.... it's our defense. I'm going to wait till we actually play some decent teams.

I hear ya. I have faith in Koeman though.
According to dutch analysts that watch barca tv and the trainings Messi looked super fit. Just needs to accept Suarez? reality and he can have a good season at least.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Same old story. We've had a lot of possession that's often lead to nothing. Coutinho has nothing to his game besides a long shot. Griezmann is Mr invisible. There's been a few times the back has been exposed, which isn't great considering we're playing against a poor side. When we do look like scoring, it's all coming from Messi.

I just don't see anything differently. I feel when we come up against actually good and competitive side, we're going to struggle.

There are some positive signs. More effort and movement up front. I think if you drop busquets out of this line up and have Dembele or pedri at lw then we'd be less exposed defensively and would probably be more of a threat as well.

snowy

Get up you fucking rat face cunt. Every fucking time he goes down its like someone butchered him with an axe

:lol: That was funny! His intervention was a good one though. He's been a-ok so far.

1st half was refreshing!

Leo looks like he's starting to enjoy it.

Griez to Leo to Trink to Couti --- > cool sequence

No one looking tired. Everyone pressing well. Liked Couti taking his 2 chances in addition to his goal.

A few lost balls though we'll have to tighten up. Red knight looks great.

Also liked the long looping balls.

xxxxxx

There are some positive signs. More effort and movement up front. I think if you drop busquets out of this line up and have Dembele or pedri at lw then we'd be less exposed defensively and would probably be more of a threat as well.

We said the same thing when Setien was here at the start. We showed effort, the players were actually pressing..... but they eventually stopped caring. And I have no faith in the defense. They're far too slow, and they lack any defensive IQ.

Messi is still quality, and he actually does look like he actually cares today. We're going to need Messi to carry us again this season. Griezmann and Coutinho don't have much to their game.

Home of Barca Fans