Barca pre-season 2017/2018

xXKonan

It's a preseason training match but the players I felt struggled today where.

Arda-looked sluggish and it played a role in our right side been null the first half.

Mascherano- I felt like he was all over the place, at times he did what he needed to do but he had a lot of moments where he made several mistakes in his defending and it sort of explains why we are getting another CB, and his long balls out the ball weren't accurate either.

Verm-Got clobbered by a nastic player 7 mins in and hobbled off the pitch injured from it 11 mins into the match.

Other notes

Semedo-defensively he was solid for the most part, attacking wise I felt like Arda's presence played a role in him not being able to be effective going forward since both had no chemistry and Arda looked slugglish.

Digne-defensively like Semedo he was fine but his crossing needs work.

Douglas- didn't get shit on defensively but he didn't exactly light the world on fire going forward either and just overall meh.

Paco-wasn't great in the first half and bottled an easy chance but improved in the second with some nice one-twos and a golazo to level things.

Munir-was better than Arda no doubt but at times looked indecisive.

Samper-Had some interesting moments but was a little careless at times with his passing.

Alena- Same with Samper.

Roberto-Looked Confident and and had some good runs.

Denis-was lively the whole match and was the only one actually doing something in the forward line in the first half.

Deulo-Looked motivated off the bench and did form a decent connection with Alba and Denis.

Marlon-Did well when he was subbed on.

Gomes-did okay when he was subbed on.

Andresito

Staff member
Denis' passing was very bad at times, he gave the ball away way too easily.

Roberto had a hard time keeping the ball under pressure. His shooting was atrocious, Iniesta's left foot would've been a bigger threat.

Munir is the opposite to Messi and Xavi when it comes to footballing brain, his decisions on the pitch are awful. Doesn't know when to pass, dribble and shoot.

Cool

Denis' passing was very bad at times, he gave the ball away way too easily.

Roberto had a hard time keeping the ball under pressure. His shooting was atrocious, Iniesta's left foot would've been a bigger threat.

Munir is the opposite to Messi and Xavi when it comes to footballing brain, his decisions on the pitch are awful. Doesn't know when to pass, dribble and shoot.

Tells you why Valvarde wants Munir out.

ManusXavi

Minor needs to dribble less and focus on making the runs for the midfielders to through ball him. When making decisions to pass he needs to be more basic and look for the open man.

Meatball

Not watching football is killing me right now! With Neymar gone Im curious n can't wait to see how the team d react on the pitch. It d be interesting.

Home of Barca Fans