Barca pre-season 2016/2017

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Live on tv for me :lol:

Setanta really love to show Spanish teams.

Already opened my first beer, don't care I have to work tomorrow.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's Barça tiiiiiiiime ! :barcaflag:

Would love the chat [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION] :wub:

Trickykid

Checked a Leicester forum to see what they were saying about the game. The tune changes somewhat drastically during the first half...

Posted 43 minutes ago
I absolutely love that we nearly did something that we're so famous for and one of the best teams in the world had no reply to it.
We're ****ing good these days.

Posted 37 minutes ago
Our shape is amazing, so tight and compact, awesome to watch how well drilled the players are.

Posted 28 minutes ago
Nice to be doing to "oles" against Barcelona lol

Posted 26 minutes ago
Didn't think i'd see that when we drew 0-0 with Hull.

Posted 20 minutes ago
against the run of play that

Posted 18 minutes ago
We don't look bad, but we are cut open far too easily here...

Posted 16 minutes ago
We're a bit shit eh

Posted 14 minutes ago
They are pissing all over us

Posted 12 minutes ago
Men and boys.

FC B

Frankly speaking, you can't expect much from a PL champion for quite a long time now..

MessiDinho10

Once again the difference between English and Spanish teams is staggering. Leicester were nowhere apart from 15-20 minutes in the second half. Even when all the B-players entered the pitch they couldn't create anything.
Well played by Barça considering it is only a preseason match. Denis was amazing and I really liked Roberto and Marlon too. Didn't understand Lucho's decision to take Marlon off in favor of Mathieu, since the latter was not that great to say the least, and Masche always plays LCB, not RCB.
Anyway, saturday should be a good game, looking forward to it.

Home of Barca Fans