• [img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6726/barcaforum.jpg[/img]

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • [img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2316/mazbanner3.jpg[/img]

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
OK, so it`s 3rd one. It`ll need resizing as well. 30-40kbs max. We could use people helping out with resizing and fine tuning it a bit as maz is no photoshop wiz. Meta, Guardian,Monte?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
never mess with another man's work.

I'm not gonna touch it unless maz himself gives the go-ahead.

and if he doesn't want anyone to edit it then put it up as it is coz it's easily the best of the three here and you should respect the artist's design.

Yes, i added an effect to make the text like that. I thought the rest of the baner was smooth, shiney and transparent in places that it needed a bit of edgyness about it.

And by the way meta, i know the badge is only half shown. It wasn´t an oversight lol.

fuck off! LET ME BE BITTER GOD DAMN YOU MAZZERY! STOP BEING SO NICE!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

nah I dig it really. was just being angry.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
never mess with another man's work.

I'm not gonna touch it unless maz himself gives the go-ahead.

and if he doesn't want anyone to edit it then put it up as it is coz it's easily the best of the three here and you should respect the artist's design.

fuck off! LET ME BE BITTER GOD DAMN YOU MAZZERY! STOP BEING SO NICE!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

nah I dig it really. was just being angry.

Actually I talked to him about it before posting. PM him if you are up for tuning it. I like it the way it is, only scale it down to 30-40kbs

maz

I walk the line
Bringing down the file size is a must for sure. It´s pretty big at the moment. I can make it smaller height-wise. I dont mind if some adjustments are made. For me the main things are the picture, the writing and the location of the badge. Other things can be adjusted for sure. Feel free to make suggestions.

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
What's going on in here? Did you edit maz's banner... I'm very bussy these days, so I didn't volunteer for that.. Hope you understand.. Congrats maz, but I like Metas banners better, must say..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Noone yet applied for resizing maz`s banner (without losing quality) so we are in a limbo.

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
Here, Can't see any quality loss...
mazbanner4.jpg

One more suggestion, we already talked about that... It's best to make 4 styles.

1. Default Style (with maz's banner)
2. Meta Style (Meta's most voted banner)
3. Monte Style (my latest)
4. Campiones Style (for all nostalgic guys and girls)

I think that's fair... Cheers guys!

maz

I walk the line
What about jairzinho's style? However 5 themes is taking it a bit far in my opinion. I'm all for having some choice for the banners but it needs to be reasonable.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx for the resizing Monte :beer2: As for styles, it`s confusing to have so many and it would take to change every template if the default one changes. I think it`s enough to have 3 options: No style (default-white), Blaugrana and Blaugrana 2

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
what about the edges..?
if you put on maz test, you will see that the edges to the sides are too bright and not of the same shade of blue as the surface... looks ugly..

Home of Barca Fans