Barca draws Man City

Chainsaw

Killahead
Zabaleta better than Alves!! LOL

Zabaleta was so inconsistent for Argentina at a time that fans were wanting Sabella to drop him from the team. Zabaleta is a so so FB. When it's his day he's quite reliable, but he's not very fast and when he play bad he plays REALLy bad!

He plays better for Man City than he does for Argentina though. But still Neymar could cause him real trouble there.

B

beautifulgame

why do people think Pep is sometime type of dogmatic coach? he was very, very pragmatic. he did what he thought would work best and he knew that meant being flexible with players and tactics.

the biggest threat to Barca are of course Aguero and the main one is the coaching of Pellegrini.

ceefoo

He would walk straight on our bench. It's very warm and cosy there, with blankets, refreshments and everything...

Zabaleta would not walk into the Barca team you are rating him far too highly.

It is not even close, Alves is clearly the better player.

You are over-rating him, I think.

Zabaleta better than Alves!! LOL
Have any of you actually watched Zabaleta play more than a dozen times?

Zabaleta can do everything Dani can do apart from Dani's short passing/one&two touch play which is amongst the best in the world.

Aside from that, tell me what Dani is superior at?

I can give you a list of things that Dani is worse than Zaba at.

JamDav1982

Zabaleta can do everything Dani can do apart from Dani's short passing/one&two touch play which is amongst the best in the world.

I would guess most of us have watched him in lots of games.

There is no chance he is as good as Alves, nowhere near even being close.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

First touch, dribbling, vision etc + what you said, short passing and 1/2's + he is much better at defending than some of you think. So, pretty much eveything...

Chainsaw

Killahead

I've watched him more than you lad.

Yeah please do.

B

beautifulgame

dawg, i been watching Zabaleta since the the middle of the last decade when he was playing at Espanyol and you probably didn't even know he existed.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Messi will show this english side what football is. If Ronaldo was able to destroy City, I don't see why Messi can't do so.

Home of Barca Fans