Barca draws Atletico de Madrid in CL quarters!

Devils

lol look at Bayern. After undeserved place in last 8 they get retarded with Benfica.

If they don't get a free pass with the draw, they will get a free pass through refereeing.

Atletico is such a shitty draw for us. We can beat them, but I wonder how many injuries our players will suffer while facing these thugs.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We need a good result at home. At least a two goal win at home. Atletico is such a frustrating team. Just have to pray that they're starting to get tired at this point of the season.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
We need a good result at home. At least a two goal win at home. Atletico is such a frustrating team. Just have to pray that they're starting to get tired at this point of the season.

Wouldn't say we needed it. We are more than capable of beating Atletico at their ground. It would be optimal, but this team needs nothing.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Wolfsburg could pull an upset on Real tho. Wolfsburg has had a bad year but Real are poor, like really poor.

kjk2184

Meh, I'd rather this then play Real or Bayern. My heart can take 2 legs vs Athletico...on a sidenote, they need to get rid of the away goal rule. Dumbest rule in sports. And that is all Athletico will play for, one goal at the Camp Nou and then park the bus.

Devils

Wolfsburg could pull an upset on Real tho. Wolfsburg has had a bad year but Real are poor, like really poor.

I'd be willing to bet than City or PSG would be more than capable of upsetting Real.

But Wolfsburg eliminating them is expecting too much. It doesn't matter though, Real are getting eliminated in the semis.

It's going to be a fucking travesty if we go out to thugletico. The CL will be on a silver platter for Bayern's taking. I'm fucking furious at the thought of those scum lifting the trophy when they don't even deserve to be in this competition.

Home of Barca Fans