• Bojan

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • Ballotelli

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Party Pato)

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

ricknattery

Raul overrated? come on man, dont be ridiculous...

Raul is the most overrated player in history, that's a fact

And talking about the poll, I think Bojan has better chances mainly beacuse he is really strong mentally and Balotelli is clearly not

Last edited:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Raul is the most overrated player in history, that's a fact

And talking about the poll, I think Bojan has better chances mainly beacuse he is really strong mentally and Balotelli is clearly not

Yep, hes the top goalscorer in the CL history.:lol:
jeez some people are blinded by hatred.
Do you think Van Nistelrooy is overrated aswell?
:lol:

Just realized no one has mentioned Lukaku yet

Lukaku looks good, but i think he is Destined for Chelsea, and Very rarely are Big Powerful Cf's given the Correct reecognition as not many llike to watch them, i mean Drogba or Messi, Xavi, Iniesta. I know most would watch the Latter, Its a shame but true....

dalitis8

Banned
Balotelli is heroically inane...forget about him...Stupidity cannot be fixed...

Pato is better than Bojan at the moment for sure,but Bojan probably has the better football brain and his character and commitment may quite possibly take him further.It remains to be seen.

*Raul is a legend.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
What a fuck compare. Bojan,no doubt. He's nice talended,and he can be the best striker in the world,of course if Pep put it in first formation!
- Balotelli haven't chanca to do something in Inter,that's because haven't report nice with Mourinho,and presidents of Internazionale.
He maybe can do something,if he transfered of any of phamous clubs,like Manchester City..if they bought him!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
To be completely honest, trying to see this from an unbiased opinion, Balotelli is more athletic and stronger and may be a little better all around, however his attitude alone takes so much away from him as a player, and creates so many problems. Bojan has more skill then him and is very very humble and loyal. I honestly beleive even inter fans would chose Bojan over Balotelli at the moment. So for me it has to be Bojan.

ViolentLogic

Balotelli is pure, raw, unadulterated talent. And freak athleticism.

Bojan has talent, not as much as Mario though. And is not that athletic.

However Super Mario is fucking stupid and thinks he is god's gift to mankind, he does not take good care of his skills or listen or try. Mario can become the best striker in the world if he put his heart and mind to it but I don't think that will ever happen.

Waste of a talent.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Bojan v Pato is a better discussion. Bojan v Ballotelli is not even a post-work sandwich with my cup of tea. Bojan, easily.

jamrock

Bojan has a better goals to minutes ratios than both Mario and Pato, this season the last time i check.

Mario is the better athlete and more skillful more suited to the modern game.

Bojan if given the chance is just a goal scoring machine, but one needs to build the team to suit is abilities, (playing the ball for him to run on to), while Mario can just walk into almost any setup and play.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
In terms of talent I don't understand how you guys compare the two? Super Mario takes the cake but no one until now knows where to play him, Mourinho can't get him to make his runs properly and no one has found a way to get him to think properly.

Bojan is just a lot more professional than Mario is. He has promising qualities and is bound to them, making the best out of his situation and god given talent. He reminds me of Beckham, and Raul. Could turn into a legend because he has very good ball control, he has one hell of an accurate shot and when combined with his speed he could be a striker to be reckoned with.

Mario on the other hand has all the raw talent, he has the vision, the delivery, the shot, strength, the speed, and the ball control but being a whinny brat he falls over way too much when touched and lacks any tactical awareness. He needs Rijkaard. Problem in Italy is that everyone is similar to Capello, no one pats you on the back when things get tough, they are all disciplinary. I think it is the toughest league in terms of mental strength.

TheMessiShow

I have been quite impressed by Bojan as of late. I think he would have developed better if he got more time. I don't think Pep trusted him 100% when he started but now Bojan is scoring some very Ronaldo-eque goals.

Baloteli can be the greatest player, and he knows that. Like many of you said... that is all he knows

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
If you look at the Thread, it wasnt who is the most talented, it is who will be the best Player, which is Everything combined.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Balotelli. No doubt.

Bojan has more talent but Balotelli is the better player atm.

In three years, Bojan will be a worldclass CF. Balotelli will be a drug addict in the streets of Milan.

Home of Barca Fans