Ballon d'Or 2011

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Zlatan's problem is that he's always much better in the first half of the season, rather than the second, when the trophies are being handed out.

he has so much talent, he really should have won one, or at least come top 3 by now.

you are so mean:lol:

wtf is Forlan and Sneijder doing in that list!?

I'm not sure how Aguero and Suarez find themselves in the last 23 too.

RvP and Cavani had far better year than those guys

H725

you are so mean:lol:

wtf is Forlan and Sneijder doing in that list!?

I'm not sure how Aguero and Suarez find themselves in the last 23 too.

RvP and Cavani had far better year than those guys
Yeah what about Abidal? :lol:

Suarez and Forlan are there only for the "Copa America".

In my opinion Aguero,Fabregas,Mueller,Abidal and Benzema shouldn't be there on top 23 for the last season.

joke of award again

Yugi

Abidal was arguably best defender on planet before his problems appeared... he was out just for 2 months and than returned like a hero
he fully deserves to be on the toplist

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Suarez was the MVP of the 2nd or 3rd most important national tournament so why shouldn't he be on the list?

H725

Abidal was arguably best defender on planet before his problems appeared... he was out just for 2 months and than returned like a hero
he fully deserves to be on the toplist

His comeback was surely epic but considering him as the best defender in the world is exaggerated. He's not even the best Barcelona defender....

A

ArsenalN5

No RVP = Retardedness tbh.

Best striker in the PL at the moment.

Last edited:

ivan22

best chances for xavi were last year, cant understand why he didnt won it! he deservs this, he's the best midfielder in the world! this year I think it's going to be messi (surprise surprise). top3:

messi
xavi
cristiano (just to see his face expression after a barca player is announced as the winner)

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
+1

don't spout shit when you didn't watch the games
Ballon d'Or lists and the discussion about them always shows up who actually watches football :lol:

People should be complaining about Piqué being on the list but you can guarantee the general public will be saying "ZOMG SYMPATHY VOTE FOR ABIDAL!!!!!!"

My response to them:

212gu81.gif

Home of Barca Fans