Ballon d'Or 2011

JonM

Glad to see that De Rosario is a Barça fanboy :wub:

In all, Canada gave 23 points (out of 27) to Barça :barca scarf:
Useless on the pitch but GOAT in ballon d'or voting.

Barca4eva

Thank you Canada! I thanked the media guy on twitter for voting for Messi, doubt he knows anything about football/soccer though.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Frank Rijkaard : 1. Messi Lionel 2. Iniesta 3. Andrés Xavi

:wub:

Not anymore. Nuno Gomes is now the captain and voted Cr7, Nani and Neymar. Lol.

Gary Speed : 1.Messi 2. Xavi 3. Iniesta Andrés

RIP

respect.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Minutes after the conclusion of the FIFA awards ceremony, Leo Messi reiterated the speech he gave on the podium: “it’s incredible. I want to dedicate this to all of my teammates. Like Guardiola said, if we don’t win anything collectively, we can’t hope to win individual awards.” He once again had words of praise for Xavi: “I knew that if won that I would dedicate it to him. It’s the fourth year that we’re here together. He also deserves it, because he's even better each year and he also wins a lot of titles, like the World Cup last year. We have a friendship that goes beyond any award.”

Third-place finisher, Xavi Hernández, also talked about Messi’s award dedication: “Messi and I are united by a great friendship. He’s timid and it’s difficult for him to express himself, for him to recognize me is worth more than any award. I’m the happiest man in the world.” The midfielder dedicated his third-place finish to “those that never fail, to Barcelona and its fans and to those that recognize my work. Above all, to my teammates, because we mutually make ourselves better. I want to enjoy this with all of them.”

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Ferguson: "We've played against Barça several times now and it's not a crime to recognize that they are the best. Simple as that."

"Guardiola succeeding me? I don't see why he should leave Barça. I would stay if I were him."

"Messi best player in history? Can't compare generations. Pele, Maradona, Cruyff... have all been great. Messi is one of them."

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ferguson: "We've played against Barça several times now and it's not a crime to recognize that they are the best. Simple as that."

"Guardiola succeeding me? I don't see why he should leave Barça. I would stay if I were him."

"Messi best player in history? Can't compare generations. Pele, Maradona, Cruyff... have all been great. Messi is one of them."

Sir Alex :worthy:

He may be a dick sometimes, but he knows when a team is superior

Two remarks,
1. i thought it was not allowed to vote for countrymen/national team mates? Alot of them did
2. why isnt ivory coast in the voting list?

Home of Barca Fans