Aurelien Tchouameni

Jair Ventura

Trying to whitewash Qatar's shit reputation with regards to foreign workers and their treatment of them is a weird hill to die on. Sometimes you have to be able to separate the people in charge from the club you support.

No whitewashing necessary. Objectively, the west has a far worse human rights record than any Arab nation, especially Qatar.

Supporting PSG is easy when you have a thorough understanding of geopolitics. Whatever hypocrisy laced criticisms you aim at QSI or the state of Qatar is easily countered by the extensive warmongering and human rights abuses of the west.

Morten

No whitewashing necessary. Objectively, the west has a far worse human rights record than any Arab nation, especially Qatar.

Support PSG is easy when you have a thorough understanding of geopolitics. Whatever hypocrisy laced criticisms you aim at QSI or the state of Qatar is easily countered by the extensive warmongering and human rights abuses of the west.

Especially Qatar, of course, of course.

You sure are transparent about things.

Jair Ventura

Especially Qatar, of course, of course.

You sure are transparent about things.

Does Qatar have a history of warmongering, colonization, imperialism, slavery, and genocide? It does not. Does the west? Yes, even into modernity. See: Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, mass incarceration, etc.

Morten

Does Qatar have a history of warmongering, colonization, imperialism, slavery, and genocide? It does not. Does the west? Yes, even into modernity. See: Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, mass incarceration, etc.

You can just say it the way it is, you know.

It goes something like this, "Qatar bought my club so now i feel obligated to defend them whenever they are under scrutiny".

Something like that, just say it and be done with it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Supporting PSG is easy when you have a thorough understanding of geopolitics. Whatever hypocrisy laced criticisms you aim at QSI or the state of Qatar is easily countered by the extensive warmongering and human rights abuses of the west.

What about....what about....what about....i don't care about Qatar treating migrant workers particularly from South and South-East Asia like slaves just because what about......

You can root for PSG and don't feel bad about while still also calling out your club's owners for their BS.

Jair Ventura

You can just say it the way it is, you know.

It goes something like this, "Qatar bought my club so now i feel obligated to defend them whenever they are under scrutiny".

Something like that, just say it and be done with it.

Take your own advice. Just admit you're a hypocrite who celebrates capitalism until it's people of color in economically advantageous positions.

Jair Ventura

What about....what about....what about....i don't care about Qatar treating migrant workers particularly from South and South-East Asia like slaves just because what about......

You can root for PSG and don't feel bad about while still also calling out your club's owners for their BS.

Quick to criticize Qatar yet will willfully ignore the human rights abuses of your own countries to justify being a hypocrite.

DonAK

Quick to criticize Qatar yet will willfully ignore the human rights abuses of your own countries to justify being a hypocrite.

Nah.

Now you're just accusing other people of being like you just because you're unable to separate your support for PSG from your Qatari owners. Go on though.

Like I said. You can support PSG and not feel bad about it, but also recognize how despicable the State of Qatar is with their treatment of foreign workers. Messi can be the GOAT for me while I can criticize him for taking money from KSA and having them as one of his new sponsors.

See, it's not difficult.

All you do is deflect dude and throw out assumptions and accusations. Don't be a tiny dick.

Jair Ventura

Another non-answer from the joke person, as expected.

All the ad-hominems in the world won't save you from being a hypocrite. You won't even address your own human rights record, but will cry about Qatari wealth that is facilitated by western nations(U.S., U.K.).

Hence the ease in supporting PSG. Most all the crying comes from persons who are happily ignore the comparatively worse human rights abuses of their own countries.

Morten

All the ad-hominems in the world won't save you from being a hypocrite. You won't even address your own human rights record, but will cry about Qatari wealth that is facilitated by western nations(U.S., U.K.).

Hence the ease in supporting PSG. Most all the crying comes from persons who are happily ignore the comparatively worse human rights abuses of their own countries.

Imagine pretending slavery doesn't exist in todays Qatar :lol::lol:

Do they pay you to come up with these things? I sure hope so, to be honest.

Jair Ventura

Nah.

Now you're just accusing other people of being like you just because you're unable to separate your support for PSG from your Qatari owners. Go on though.

Like I said. You can support PSG and not feel bad about it, but also recognize how despicable the State of Qatar is with their treatment of foreign workers. Messi can be the GOAT for me while I can criticize him for taking money from KSA and having them as one of his new sponsors.

See, it's not difficult.

You have no moral or ethical high-grounds to criticize Qatar. Hence your unwillingness to address comparatively worse own human rights records from western nations.

DonAK

You have no moral or ethical high-grounds to criticize Qatar. Hence your unwillingness to address comparatively worse own human rights records from western nations.

Do the western nation I reside in have a worse human rights record compared to Qatar? Do you even know where I reside? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans