Athletic Club de Bilbao

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Great win at home against Levante. Goals from Aduriz, Iturraspe, and Muniain. Keep up the form and keep on improving!

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Ibai Gomez looks really good DonAndres. Muniain and Ibai are going to be a dangerous pair to tangle with.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ibai's always been awesome with his directness. Awesome vision, praise-worthy longe range ability. Whether he's acting as a supersub as he does so often or a starter, he'll always help attack the goal. I would never be averse to starting him on the left and Muniain in the middle, they link up very well.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's time for that internally-conflicting fixture again. I hate that it has to be so early because I want both teams to continue their respective great runs of form. I'd be pleased if Athletic could walk away with at least a point from a Barca side this strong but also want the blaugrana to succeed at the Camp Nou. Neutrality it is then I guess. I just hope that Athletic makes this a highly contested game at the very least, which I expect.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Have to say I'm proud. Played like a humble team and gave 100% spirit, numerous last ditch attempts from Gorka/Laporte to keep Barca out until the last 10 minutes.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Immense respect. Made it very very difficult.

I really like Bilbao this season. They're going to make life very difficult for the top teams. Cannot imagine how much more difficult this game would have been at San Mames.

I

instinct

Great performance. They were a little bit toothless in attack but their defensive effort until the last minute was impressive.

Alik

It's time for that internally-conflicting fixture again. I hate that it has to be so early because I want both teams to continue their respective great runs of form. I'd be pleased if Athletic could walk away with at least a point from a Barca side this strong but also want the blaugrana to succeed at the Camp Nou. Neutrality it is then I guess. I just hope that Athletic makes this a highly contested game at the very least, which I expect.

What's the story behind your support for Athletic?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think their squad is too small to compete in 3 competitions. 1st eleven and 12 to 14 are fine but the rest of the players are not good enough.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
:cry: I don't go in with any expectations. At the Bernabeu and with 0 confidence whatsoever. As usual, this match will be approached with humility, but it'll have to be a very fortunate day for the team to climb out of this hole. I just hope that it isn't a blowout.

Home of Barca Fans