Asier Illarramendi

Robbie

He's only 31 and hasn't shown any signs of loss of form. His playing style relies entirely on vision, so he could go on for years without stopping like Pirlo. He's Madrid's engine

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Madrid will probably use ancelottis formation which has lots of central midfielders. Everyone will get to play and there will be rotation. That way alonso, modric, illaramendi, khedira can have the three central midfield slots behind the attacking midielder (ozil/isco)

Meitux

Madrid will probably use ancelottis formation which has lots of central midfielders. Everyone will get to play and there will be rotation. That way alonso, modric, illaramendi, khedira can have the three central midfield slots behind the attacking midielder (ozil/isco)
You mean 4-3-1-2 that he used in Milan?In PSG last season he used 4-4-2

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
1374217135770.jpg

ElBuitre

He's only 31 and hasn't shown any signs of loss of form. His playing style relies entirely on vision, so he could go on for years without stopping like Pirlo. He's Madrid's engine
Actually he has shown loss of form, and he's injured aswell and just had an groin operation or something. Illarra will get loads of playing time, Xabi is expected to be able to play in November.

Ursegor

World Champion
Calma. Madrid panick buying young overrated Spaniards to appease the fans won't turn them into the best squad in Europe.

:worthy:

40 million Illarramendi with 10 starts all season. :worthy:
Isco "the goalscoring Iniesta" outperformed in midfield by a converted winger. :worthy:

That's why you always listen to uncle Ursegor. :coffee:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I, for one, I am so glad we have Illaramendi because it is time to move beyond Khedira and Xabi.

I am worried about Isco though.

Home of Barca Fans