Arturo Vidal

EdmondDantes

Is it just me or this man runs around an fouls people? He is constantly pushing people with hands and does those late tackles... A bit "over" the top for a Barça player

I think he's just eager to show his worth. The reckless approach worked against Real in the league and he won us* a lot of duels in those 20 minutes, I suppose he tried to do more of the same. That was a dangerous foul to concede but he was OK after that.

Effective sub, a fresh pair of legs to cover ground, alongside Dembele as well.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

I think he's just eager to show his worth. The reckless approach worked against Real in the league and he won was a lot of duels in those 20 minutes, I suppose he tried to do more of the same. That was a dangerous foul to concede but he was OK after that.

Effective sub, a fresh pair of legs to cover ground, alongside Dembele as well.

Exactly. +1

wisconsincule

He shouldn’t start the champions league matches but is the perfect sub. If Arthur had better stamina I’d rather Vidal replace a Busi or Rakitic.

Messigician

EV makes the lists of Players who fouls harshly on Messi and other players up to 75 minute.

Takes Either Busquets or Arthur off at 75 minute.

Give that lists to Vidal.

Vidal pays those players with interest later.

The mastermind of Ernesto Valverde.

Barcilliant

Every team needs a player like Vidal. Someone who pushs the envelope and isn't scared to get their hands dirty.

We have enough choir boys as it is. Vidal is a refreshing change.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The man is a pressing machine and probably the biggest reason why Betis could not build up from the back today. Others just need to support him as well.

Antimadridista1

What a player. He deserves to be a starter, always giving his best and shutting his mouth even though he's not playing as much as he expected.
If Coutinho keeps on underperforming and Dembele isn't back yet, then Vidal should play at Old trafford.

Home of Barca Fans