Arturo Vidal

Devils

I have feeling that Vidal will have an unreal influence on young Riqui Puig's development.

I'm sure young Riqui will learn a lot with time together at the gym and tattoo shops.

Unbelievable mentorship.

Andrew M

I have feeling that Vidal will have an unreal influence on young Riqui Puig's development.

I'm sure young Riqui will learn a lot with time together at the gym and tattoo shops.

Unbelievable mentorship.

And how to crunch bones when slide tackling

xXKonan

Lmao imaging Puig in his current state, running around tackling and screaming out the top of his lungs on the field and removing his shirt and flexing after he scores a goal would be quite something.

God Serena

Lmao imaging Puig in his current state, running around tackling and screaming out the top of his lungs on the field and removing his shirt and flexing after he scores a goal would be quite something.

Like when your kid learns to walk. Like when your kid learns to open doorknobs. Like when your kid learns to talk.

It's cute as hell at first and you're glad it's happened, but damn it gets annoying. Don't have any kids but I've got three younger siblings and I had to witness this happen numerous times...

Pepe Silvia

If Arturo can manage to bring his best and allow himself to be open to Barcelona football, and he takes his fitness/nutrition serious, he can be a great success here. Here's hoping he makes adjustments and comes with his "A" game.

Home of Barca Fans