Arturo Vidal

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's probably the only player on good form... Yeah, I know "he's not technical" blah blah blah, but he is the only one adding some dynamics to our play....

fergus90

It's a strange situation with Vidal, he comes on and makes a massive impact but when he starts from the off he's never as effective. Either way he's our best midfielder right now.

Richard.H

He needs to be a regular starter NOW. He brings a psychological advantage to this team by being an alpha presence and actually encouraging the team/cheering them on. This Barcelona team looks like a bitch without him.

He also has a great connection with Messi and can score goals.

eaman

Very impressive when he came on. Not sure of his position though. He is basically another forward alot of the time I think

soul24rage

He absolutely has to play if we're going to play false 9 Messi.

Great understanding between the two and helps defend as well.

Barcilliant

He is the only midfielder who can actually cover ground and has some physical grunt. Pops up with some useful goals too. De Jong, Arthur and Busquets is probably the most sterile Barça midfield I've ever seen. In 90 minutes of play you'd be lucky to have five forward passes.

It is sad when your most pro active midfielder is 33 years old.

PhilS

He absolutely has to play if we're going to play false 9 Messi.

Great understanding between the two and helps defend as well.

He's the best player on the current squad combining with Messi. He at least tries to provide the offense agressiveness that we are not getting these days from Arthur, De Jong and Busquets. The offense these days from Fati and Griezmann is bad, too. Roberto and Alba are also worse than usual in the attack. Vidal has to start every game now.

soul24rage

He's the best player on the current squad combining with Messi. He at least tries to provide the offense agressiveness that we are not getting these days from Arthur, De Jong and Busquets. The offense these days from Fati and Griezmann is bad, too. Roberto and Alba are also worse than usual in the attack. Vidal has to start every game now.

I honestly think that Vidal is the most important midfielder we have with Suarez out.

In this squad, only Vidal can provide those forward runs and can occupy the backline while Messi drops deep if we're playing a false 9 Messi.

He really has to start every important games.

Home of Barca Fans