Arturo Vidal

EdmondDantes

Marca (I know, I know), citing 'sources from the club' are saying there will be no signings in January but the club will try to sell Vidal, Rakitic & Umtiti. Also possibly loan Alena and Wague.

I know they're the 'enemy' as far as the press goes but it makes complete sense since the squad is bloated and these are the sort of players who will not take being benched lightly and may cause disruptions in the squad.

Edit:

It's their main headline on their Barcelona page.

Barcilliant

Honestly Vidal can provide more than Busquets currently can.

Busquets is useless. We need an all action midfielder. Someone with decent technical ability but has physical intensity and covers alot of ground. Always wanted Kante here. We can get by with Busquets in La Liga but I'd take Vidal over Busquets in Cl anyday.

Givenchy

Marca (I know, I know), citing 'sources from the club' are saying there will be no signings in January but the club will try to sell Vidal, Rakitic & Umtiti. Also possibly loan Alena and Wague.

I know they're the 'enemy' as far as the press goes but it makes complete sense since the squad is bloated and these are the sort of players who will not take being benched lightly and may cause disruptions in the squad.

Edit:

It's their main headline on their Barcelona page.

gosh if we actually sell Umtiti with only Pique-Lenglet and Todibo as our CB cover, we are even more fucked than i thought. Vidal should also stay, would rather actually sell Busi if it was possible

Home of Barca Fans