Arturo Vidal

God Serena

Very good impact. Sick of these kids taking 2000000000 years to adapt

Which kids, exactly?

Because Arthur took all of one game as a starter to become a solidified starter and Valverde hasn't even attempted to integrate a single other "Kid" into the lineup in his entire time as Barca manager, unless you count the 150m+ signing Dembele, who isn't even a midfielder...

Messigician

Which kids, exactly?

Because Arthur took all of one game as a starter to become a solidified starter and Valverde hasn't even attempted to integrate a single other "Kid" into the lineup in his entire time as Barca manager, unless you count the 150m+ signing Dembele, who isn't even a midfielder...

I'm counting all the failed kids, Denis, Turan, Gomes, Aleix Vidal, Dembele etc.

Lenglet, Arthur, Vidal are the players who aren't taking an eternity to adapt to the system. Even Umitit was pretty fast to displace Mascherano.

Cule4life

The Culest
I'm counting all the failed kids, Denis, Turan, Gomes, Aleix Vidal, Dembele etc.

Lenglet, Arthur, Vidal are the players who aren't taking an eternity to adapt to the system. Even Umitit was pretty fast to displace Mascherano.

Arda Turan was a kid? :lol:

Gomes? Aleix Vidal? You know what that's not even funny.

Leave this forum you insufferable troll.

Theconomist

Vidal will leave if he isn’t playing. I doubt he came to be a bench warmer. Funny thing people in this forum have been saying for years that he would fit Barcelona like a glove and be very adequate.

clemente

Just so unfair how he is treated here, he clearly gives his 200% and has a winner mentality, he had no idea who he will be managed by.

Xaviniesta

Turan and Vidal were kids? Turan joined us when he was 28 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mandrake

Vidal was bought even though his game is not that of a Barça DNA, unlike Arthur. His aggresiveness to recover the ball, his header, his verticality and his winning mentality are what make him a great player. Do we expect him to adapt to a tiki taka system? Or do we adapt the team to his characteristics? I think option B is the correct choice.

He doesn’t have to start always, but I’ve seen most of his matches so far and feel he’s been good. Definitely should be a starter in the more difficult matches.

MagIX

He has to play more, he has to get back into the rhythm of a match.
I am sure he could be a key player in CL, when the matches will be hard and the physical factor and the warrior mentality will be crucial.

Jombi

Vidal was bought even though his game is not that of a Barça DNA, unlike Arthur. His aggresiveness to recover the ball, his header, his verticality and his winning mentality are what make him a great player. Do we expect him to adapt to a tiki taka system? Or do we adapt the team to his characteristics? I think option B is the correct choice.

He doesn’t have to start always, but I’ve seen most of his matches so far and feel he’s been good. Definitely should be a starter in the more difficult matches.

Hopefully not. He loses the ball too much. Adapt the team to him? He needs to adapt or he's gone.

Home of Barca Fans