Arturo Vidal

tacticvarium

Agree that Vidal is probably a better choice as a starter than Rakitić but Vidal should also handle this issue more maturely instead of acting like a child. We don't want another Yaya Touré in the team.

Last edited:

Zidane82

sometimes i wonder though, do players not consider the manager before moving? kinda the same with Malcom.. EV doesn't give many chances to the young players so moving to Roma would of been better for him
He presumably like most players has complete confidence in his own ability and mistakingly assumed that given his talent he'd be given a chance or two to shine ...maybe even a run in the team ...

Barcilliant

He was promised game time. He clearly wanted to be a starter and was on the verge of signing for Inter. I don't blame him for being angry. If he had been complete shit in his limited minutes I'd be less sympathetic but he's been pretty good.

He's a player who should be crucial for CL. However Valverde is still in love with Busquets and Rakitic.

tacticvarium

It's okay for him to be disappointed and angry about lack of playing time but he should not post such stupid things on social media. There is a lot of other ways to deal with this more maturely and professionally.

Last edited:

soul24rage

although I agree he should have played more often, it's still early in the season and it's a bit embarrassing for a 31 year old to act like this after a good team performance in the CL.

Barcilliant

although I agree he should have played more often, it's still early in the season and it's a bit embarrassing for a 31 year old to act like this after a good team performance in the CL.

It's good he expressed his anger instead of sulking. I like the fact that he has fire in his belly. We have too many placid, choir boys in the squad already.

Valverde the idiot gave plenty of minutes to Paulinho who is an inferior player to Vidal.

Alik

It's good he expressed his anger instead of sulking. I like the fact that he has fire in his belly. We have too many placid, choir boys in the squad already.

Valverde the idiot gave plenty of minutes to Paulinho who is an inferior player to Vidal.

Posting an angry emoji on social media is the definition of sulking.

BBZ8800

Busi wants to be a starter
Cou also
Raki
Vidal
Arthur

Messi
Suarez
Dembele
Malcom to some extent

Roberto
Semedo
Alba
Pique
Umtiti
Probably Lenglet

That's 15 players for 10 spots.
A simple maths implies that not all can play and that someone will be disappointed.

1st world problems, lol.

vlad

He has every right to complain on social media. He’s a much more consistent player than Rakitic

No he doesnt, he can complain to coach and teammates in private, but on social media its just stupid and nothing good comes from this

Home of Barca Fans