Arthur

Barcilliant

We should have signed Bruno Fernandes but this club is all about the "profile". 😂

We want to sign slow ass mofos who pass sideways and back to preserve our "style" 🙄

Fernandes has boosted a pretty ordinary Utd and he could have probably done the same here.

Tackle

Called him the midfield Dembele and has the lad done anything to disprove me thus far?

24 in the summer too. Can hardly classify him as a talent much longer. The only reason Arthur has been given the benefit of the doubt by fans for so long is because he fits mould of what the average simpleton that jumped on the bandwagon from 2008-2011 thinks a midfielder should play like stylistically. Reality is the bloke would be getting crucified worse than Gomes if he were a box-to-box or workhorse midfielder. Unfounded Xavi nostalgia is saving his sorry arse at the moment.

soul24rage

More like Raki - De Jong - Sergi Roberto in case Arthur doesn't recover.

I also think that Bob is also a question mark with his injury.

Either we go with a midfield 3 of Raki-DJ-Puig

or go with a back 3 with Umtiti-Pique-Lenglet and 2 CM with Raki and DJ.

KingLeo10

Alik, this is ban worthy post I think. Continuously insulting other users is against the policy of the forum, right? Barcaman, as a admin, you have to apply the rules equally to all members I think.

Sure, they can ban me.

But here's the difference between you and me.

I called you out on quoting AS (a well known Madrid based newspaper with bias against Barca) to stir the pot against one of our players.

Meanwhile, you posted something which was unambiguously racist and it wasn't just me who thought that.

Spot the difference?

Home of Barca Fans