Arthur

Vilarrubi

Just needs two more goals to be considered a mighty goalscoring threat that's key to winning la liga.

Yeah you could say that, but the difference is Rakitic would have scored yesterday like Arthur did AND he would have put his 0.9 tackles per game defensive workhorse stats to use and made a tackle in the buildup to their penalty meaning it would have ended 2-1 to us.

George_Costanza

Yeah you could say that, but the difference is Rakitic would have scored yesterday like Arthur did AND he would have put his 0.9 tackles per game defensive workhorse stats to use and made a tackle in the buildup to their penalty meaning it would have ended 2-1 to us.

717cab65bd22e25f5442660454339e7f.gif

aceshigh

Doubt it, BBZ likes Frenkie.

I was not being serious guys. Just found funny the guy not liking Arthur and worshipping Rakitic.

On an unrelated note, surnames are much better indicatives of country and or language than first names.

I have seen some people thinking it was funny Arthur was named like that. They never heard of Zico of course, a diminutive nickname for Arthur.

Last edited:

Porque

Arthur played great. Come on with a point to prove.

All part of the masterplan to bring the best out of Arthur.

GOAT :valverde: :valverde: :valverde:

#PsychologicalGenius #ItIsWhatItIs #TheOnlyWayIsGreen

Pepe Silvia

Maybe Ernie squeezing every ounce of summer training for younger heads and showcasing players like Rafinha who were on the way out. Now it's time to get to business with Arthur-Busi-De Jong with Messi and Suarez coming back and Dembele looking to get back soon... right? Arthur is so incredibly amazing and for me a bit more naturally gifted than De Jong, who himself is also shown he's incredible. We have the best mid-field in the world boys. Now can someone go tell Valverde that?

Home of Barca Fans