Arthur

mc_lovin

Inbefore it gets called a fluke perforamnce by the BBZ horde. Just nurture his talent and play him through bad patches and I have no doubt he will consistently perform like that. He has all the tools.

gasgas

My respects for this comment. Today he showed more in the areas that he needed to work on, and he kept the things he's done great last season too. Complete performance. Goal, assist (should've been), passing, pressure resistence, and runs forward on the ball.

Now left for [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Incredible of Arthur to display everything that BBZ has "guaranteed" that he would never show in the first fucking game he plays :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
World class performance today has to be said. Was levels above every other midfielder on the park.

Not his biggest fan overall admittedly, but he showed me a different side to his game tonight and I hope he keeps it up.

Lol pathetic backtracking and then moving over to shit on FDJ when you can't do it for Arthur. You and your lot have been so insanely wrong about everything, one would think you'd learn to just be quiet and pay attention to what other people say rather than passing off your own knowledge as legitimate.

xXKonan

Let this be a lesson to Valverde.

Don't fucking bench him just to fit certain players into the lineup. Yes both FDJ and Arthur can Co-exist, it's mindboggling stupid that it took until the 2nd half of today for Valverde to realize it.

serghei

Let this be a lesson to Valverde.

Don't fucking bench him just to fit certain players into the lineup. Yes both FDJ and Arthur can Co-exist, it's mindboggling stupid that it took until the 2nd half of today for Valverde to realize it.

A what?

When Einstein said 'insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results', it's because he had met too many people like Valverde in his life.

Tackle

Lol pathetic backtracking and then moving over to shit on FDJ when you can't do it for Arthur. You and your lot have been so insanely wrong about everything, one would think you'd learn to just be quiet and pay attention to what other people say rather than passing off your own knowledge as legitimate.

Pipe down.

One match was all it took for you to transform into a vindictive, patronizing tosser?

:lol::lol::lol:

Reading previous threads you have hyped every former La Masia player in existence to the moon and back. I would pull up those quotes, but it's not the worth the time nor is it my intention is not to humiliate you any further.

Mate, you've built golden statues and monuments for players playing in China and Japan at the moment with years of failure and impotence behind them. Really, quite something coming from you to run your mouth about how I have been wrong about everything and I should keep my mouth shut because of one bloody match against a newly promoted Osasuna side.

Love to see it.

I said Arthur had a good match and he keeps it up. I also said De Jong needs to time to adapt and I believe he will come good, but the hype he got based on a few preseason matches was absurd and he hasn't shown that sort of level yet.

No clue what part of that got you this riled up, but then again I don't what it's like to lick the bare arse of every young player after a few decent performances and tell tales about how glamorous their careers are destined to be.

Home of Barca Fans