Arthur

Nothanks

one thing i'll never understand about these players and getting robbed while away....

they make so much money in just one weeks worth of wages if they invested in much better security measures this wouldn't happen.

Raketa10

our lineup for CDR final and CL final if we make it should be

MATS

Semedo
Pique
Lenglet
Alba

Rakitic
Busquets
Arthur

Messi
Suarez
Dembele

Corrected that for you. Also Coutinho is currently ahead of Dembele. After that last injury he has been awful.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

one thing i'll never understand about these players and getting robbed while away....

they make so much money in just one weeks worth of wages if they invested in much better security measures this wouldn't happen.

What more can they do? they already buy in nice wealthy neighborhood that I would assume be gated with a guard at the entrance. It is odd especially in Barcelona. I wouldn't have been surprised if something like this happened in Brasil though.

Horatio

You're welcome
What more can they do? they already buy in nice wealthy neighborhood that I would assume be gated with a guard at the entrance. It is odd especially in Barcelona. I wouldn't have been surprised if something like this happened in Brasil though.

Maybe it did happen in Brasil, we dont know lol.

Nothanks

there's alot that can be done, like i said with a weeks wages he could have a security team in charge of safety for him and his family.

instead of putting his brother or whoever incharge put professionals that prevent this shit.. majority of celebrities if not just wealthy families in south america have these.

xXKonan

Apparently, he's been playing with a Groin problem for a long time now very similar problem Messi has had himself.

While it doesn't prevent him from playing it does make him uncomfortable. I guess this explains a lot of the problems of him being slow at times and being subbed off early.

soul24rage

Apparently, he's been playing with a Groin problem for a long time now very similar problem Messi has had himself.

While it doesn't prevent him from playing it does make him uncomfortable. I guess this explains a lot of the problems of him being slow at times and being subbed off early.

By the sound of this, I don't think he'll play at Anfield. It makes EV's decision of starting Vidal ahead of him vs Liverpool more sense. I would wait until he heals 100%.

xXKonan

By the sound of this, I don't think he'll play at Anfield. It makes EV's decision of starting Vidal ahead of him vs Liverpool more sense. I would wait until he heals 100%.
Valverde said he's ready to play after sitting it out vs Liverpool.

But I agree with what you said though, I'd rather not risk him unless we really need him.

Zidane82

So it wasn’t a master-stroke from Valve to play Vidal !!
Arthur is carrying an injury

BBZ8800

I think that EV is not using him for 90 minutes because:
1) EV is not (THAT) happy with him
2) He is dead tired after 50 minutes, regardless of his groin injury

Btw. Arthur played as a starter 25 matches this season in a Cl and La liga, and he was subbed off in all 25 matches.

Also, since the 13th January, he never played more than 75 minutes in any match under Valverde.

In April he started as a starter against Villareal, Atletico, Man Utd, Man Utd, Sociedad, Levante.
So, he played a lot in April and 3 days before Liverpool.
So, unless if he got injured in the last three days before Liverpool=EV didn't pick him from tactical reasons.

Also, 2-3 matches ago, Arthur was slightly pissed off when he was subbed.

Alik

Yup.

Home of Barca Fans