Arthur

gasgas

Offtopic, but now when I think about it, Robert signed these young players since he came:

Gomes 23
Denis 22
Paco 23
Digne 23
Marlon 21
Dembele 20
Mina 23

Arthur??

Umtiti

Till now, his success is 1/8 (Umtiti).
We'll see what will happen with Dembele.

In the worst case scenario, if Dembele and Arthur won't make it, Robert and his policy of signing young players will have a 1/9 success ratio in the last 2 years.
I haven't even counted Deulofeu here since he was La Masia product who returned back.

Do you have to repeat this everyday.
We get it man. We are not that demented not to get it by now.

You're sounding like a broken record

khaled_a_d

Offtopic, but now when I think about it, Robert signed these young players since he came:

Gomes 23
Denis 22
Paco 23
Digne 23
Marlon 21
Dembele 20
Mina 23

Arthur??

Umtiti

Till now, his success is 1/8 (Umtiti).
We'll see what will happen with Dembele.

In the worst case scenario, if Dembele and Arthur won't make it, Robert and his policy of signing young players will have a 1/9 success ratio in the last 2 years.
I haven't even counted Deulofeu here since he was La Masia product who returned back.

Mina has arrived few weeks ago, is he already a failure? I mean if he stayed here for two more season as solid back up CB he will be already delivered what he came for.
Digne is a solid back up player too.
Marlon was a Barca B signing and a successful one too. Dembele isn't failure,he is a wait and see and same for Semedo. Paco is a bit expensive but solid back up, but I can understand if you count him as a failure
so it is a list of 4 young players we can draw a conclusion on (excluding Barca B Marlon,Mina,injured Dembele and Semedo)
This include one super success (Umtiti),One good for what he has signed for (Digne) and one debatable, one failure.
Doesn't look so bad for me

NeyMesSis

he will be bought in the summer and then loaned to gremio for 6 months.

they were ready to negiotiate the 50 mio buyoption if he stays until january 2019. no way they sell for 30+9 and he joines in the summer

raki

they were ready to negiotiate the 50 mio buyoption if he stays until january 2019. no way they sell for 30+9 and he joines in the summer

I disagree. This agreement bond the player to us but, finantially, leaves the transfer to 2018/2019 season. It´s a accountant strategy to postpone the expense.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

They were angry when that photo with Robert got leaked and Gremio said that if you want him, pay 50m, we aren't negotiating with you, but then Robert has apologized and they have soften their stance and talks began, so it maybe that they are actually ready to part ways with Arthur in the middle of Brazilian season. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Home of Barca Fans