Arthur

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he has a lot to work on in his game, but has some basic fundamentals that can be built on. as for his recent form, he is back from a long time out and is entering an absolutely chaotic "system" from the new manager. I'll give him a pass for now at least.

KingLeo10

Only took me 2 minutes .

Word for word posted as follows. No irony. No jokes

"Arthur is one of the best mids i ever seen. I regularly watched football games since mid 90s and observed likes of Zidane, Veron, Scholes, Rui Costa, i very much liked Gallardo for Argentina, Basler and all kinds of others. Arthur has the same 'presence' on the field, but he seems to have great potential to be complete package."

King Leo delete your account.

You're going to have to provide the link to the post, dawg. We're not that naive.

And once you do that, where the fuck is Zico in that post. :lol::lol:

KingLeo10

You have gone back on your word and you accuse others of lying.i already clarified why Zico may not be in there. Don't be disingenuous.

Its time.

Delete account. I'm waiting.

Lmao.

1) No link to this post.
2) Your EXACT words 2 pages ago: "I disagreed with someone who claimed Arthur was the best midfielder he had seen since Zico and was savagely attacked by Forum De Amigos for it"

Even if the above post was actually made (still waiting on proof), it doesn't read that Arthur is the best midfielder since Zico. Nor do I see any 'savage attacks' from any Forum D'Amigo there.

Congrats on exposing yourself. You've just taken over the mantle of THE resident forum amoeba from Messigician.

Lmao.

1) No link to this post.
2) Your EXACT words 2 pages ago: "I disagreed with someone who claimed Arthur was the best midfielder he had seen since Zico and was savagely attacked by Forum De Amigos for it"

Even if the above post was actually made (still waiting on proof), it doesn't read that Arthur is the best midfielder since Zico. Nor do I see any 'savage attacks' from any Forum D'Amigo there.

Congrats on exposing yourself. You've just taken over the mantle of THE resident forum amoeba from Messigician.

Only person who exposed himself was you as someone who isn't a man of his word. I spent 2 pages clarifying what I remember to be 100% in the post. You took the challenge full well knowing what I meant. Now you are claiming I am inventing this post from thin air through sheer desperation.

Delete account.

KingLeo10

Only person who exposed himself was you as someone who isn't a man of his word. I spent 2 pages clarifying what I remember to be 100% in the post. You took the challenge full well knowing what I meant. Now you are claiming I am inventing this post from thin air through sheer desperation.

Delete account.

There is still no link even to the supposed post you're quoting.

You're an absolute clown.

There is still no link even to the supposed post you're quoting.

You're an absolute clown.

I can provide a link if you promise to delete your account as you did before. In fact forget it I don't trust you to delete acct even if I do provide link. There will just be another excuse. Clear as day described as one of the best mids ever and here you still are.

Forum De Amigos gonna forum De Amigo 😂

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Seems like the post exists but as [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] said where is Zico (who you consider one of the GOATS) in that post ? That was your initial statement before you started shifting goalposts.

KingLeo10

[MENTION=23762]Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor[/MENTION]:
"When I joined this forum Undercover Ronaldo Fanboys (URFs) were running amok. Now, you have more chance of seeing a Tyrannosauras Rex in this town. Virulent Anti Forum de Amigos Campaigner. Working with Antifa (Anti-Forum-Amigos) to stop the infiltration of Forum de Amigos in to our schools and governments. Current project involves working with Rose McGowan and Greta Thunberg to raise awareness in to the victimization and oppression of whistleblower BBZ. Join us on Twitter @ #WeAreAllBBZ"

Take your schizophrenia meds, dawg. This is a level of delusion unseen before.

Home of Barca Fans