Arthur

Devils

That EV fired instagram post is probably going to end up as the most liked instagram post in FC Barcelona's history, dawg.

Stunning numbers so far.

fergus90

This clown who played 30% of matches since he came to Barca, liked a post on Instagram that EV is fired.

As George Costanza said yesterday, everything will haunt you back later in your life.

Dear Arthur, if you won't start to fly from now on and act as a professional, a lot of us will soon passionately like a post on Instagram that you are sold by Barca and signed by AC Milan.
Karma, it is what it is.

Let's see how will you perform under a new manager.

"this clown" just posted a thank you message for Valverde.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
BBZ being salty :rofl1:

Keep that blood pressure in check and stay safe BBZ

giphy.gif

Messigician

Tw Arthur: "Today is the end of a cycle of a very important person since my arrival at FC Barcelona. I am here to thank Coach Ernesto Valverde for welcoming me so well at the club. He was fundamental for my adaptation in Spain." [@arthurhromelo]

KingLeo10

This clown who played 30% of matches since he came to Barca, liked a post on Instagram that EV is fired.

As George Costanza said yesterday, everything will haunt you back later in your life.

Dear Arthur, if you won't start to fly from now on and act as a professional, a lot of us will soon passionately like a post on Instagram that you are sold by Barca and signed by AC Milan.
Karma, it is what it is.

Lmao, one of the greatest Ls I've ever seen.

But not surprising.

Like father (EV), like son. Stay vengeful.

clemente

But BBZ is a troll, I don't get why people take him serious, he just goes against the narrative for fun, when Arthur is 34 and plays like a grandma, he will write walls about how he makes more interceptions than Tiago Messi, or if fans turn against Setien, he will say that he is getting the best out of his players and no other manager would do better managing this team.

JohnN

But BBZ is a troll, I don't get why people take him serious, he just goes against the narrative for fun, when Arthur is 34 and plays like a grandma, he will write walls about how he makes more interceptions than Tiago Messi, or if fans turn against Setien, he will say that he is getting the best out of his players and no other manager would do better managing this team.

True words were spoken. Add to that a truly blinding bias towards Croatian players.

YodaMaster

Karma, it is what it is.

Cry already. :(

Home of Barca Fans