Arthur

devo901

Last edited:

Nazario1985

after 2 minutes of googling

Zithromax, Monodox, Vibramycin are medications against this infection.

WADA list 2019
https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/wada_2019_english_prohibited_list.pdf
all 3, not listed!

btw: from 2017 :-D

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...oping-test-this-season[/B]-wada-a7572016.html

la-liga-has-not-conducted-a-single-valid-doping-test-this-season :facepalm: 32 year old run 90 minutes like 20 year old - here is the reason why...

It's not about doping !!

You can't injure other players while having an STD !!! this will turn to a juridique issue !!

Imagine having HIV & saying nan it's not on WADA list so go ahead and play

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Get Emerson back; move Roberto to MF permanently and rotate Frenkie-Busi-Roberto-Vidal-Rakitic-Alena

Sell this guy in January before the news is out!

CatalinR10

He's the best midfielder together with Frenkie at our club , or 2nd best. Imagine throwing this away for some dirty pussy lmao.

As soon as I saw him talking with Neymar some time ago I already knew it was OVER.

TRAGIC.

George_Costanza

Apparently he has gonorrhea which the club hid as pain in his groin.

I really think the best for him would be to settle down with a GF/wife, Brazilians singles in Barcelona is a bad combo.

Hope he is ok tbh

Gonorrhea? Should be back to play next week. It's easy to be treated with antibiotics.

Rory

It's a sexually transmitted disease that's easily curable (if this is even true) so unless he has plans to have sex with the opponent mid match why would this stop him playing? Genuinely curious if someone can find the rules then that'd be great.

Jadentheman

I thought they had comprehensive sex education over there in Europe :lol: Why is everyone freaking out with Arthur's condition? He's fine and this isn't really a scandal at all.

Horatio

You're welcome
Ahh so there was truth behind the comment on another forum which I posted here and was declared nonsense.

Home of Barca Fans