Arthur

Vilarrubi

Here's how to become a member:

1) Expose undercover trolls. My favorites are [MENTION=22584]messi15478[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION] but both of them seem to have moved onto greener pastures after multiple bans :lol:

2) Provide a rebuttal/expose when you see a stat onslaught by resident forum gymnast [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION].

3) Post Neymar's 2006-2019 CL KO stats (or lack there of ) for posters who still want him back.

Godspeed, Agent Rory.

:griezmann:

[MENTION=22584]messi15478[/MENTION] was so shit at being a troll :lol:

Havesaks

Forum De Amigos is a group of users who have been here a while who think everyone here, especially new members, should agree with everything they say or be bullied and insulted into a) leaving the forum or b) becoming a follower of the forum de amigos members.

That's my version of it. This thread today proved this theory, and that's without the main protagonists of forum De Amigos even posting.

PS : As thought your 'my getting called out and posting shit 'is nothing but hot air. Feel free to try to prove me wrong. You won't.

Im not one of those guys, and I still think making a big deal of a slightly bad statistically end product after he actually just played a great game, is rather silly. Especially since he is the midfielder with best end product stats. And since he thrives in other key areas like press resisting, off Ball movement etc. Also as another user says, the main problem for de Jong and Arthur and other midfielders to produce end product depends on our running up front which is hugely compromized by Messi, Suarez and even griezmann.

Our Arthur is class, our group synergy isnt.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Am I part of forum de amigos?
Always thought of myself as a lone wolf who is a toxic arrogant asshole who despises stupidity.

Whether Arthur is creative enough or not he's one of our best midfielders and should play as he's great in possession. Don't know why he's getting the hate from a fair few posters when there are genuine issues with our tactical set up under valverde.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Always thought of myself as a lone wolf who is a toxic arrogant asshole who despises stupidity.

Whether Arthur is creative enough or not he's one of our best midfielders and should play as he's great in possession. Don't know why he's getting the hate from a fair few posters when there are genuine issues with our tactical set up under valverde.

The first rule of Forum De Amigos is..... you do not talk about Forum De Amigos.

BBZ8800

No.
Havesaks also not.
You guys are normal users with random opinions.

Forum de Amigos is mostly filled with 20-30 years old guys who started to watch a football during Pep and where Pep is the morning, night, day, Earth, sun, life, death, everything.
Pep and Pep's Barca skewed their views and everything in football is compared too much with Pep.
This is why I passionately hate Pep today.
I liked him as a player. I liked him as a coach.
I HATE him today in 2019. ONLY because of Barca's fans who are comparing everything to a fucking Pep.
This is why I am so happy when Pep loses, when his teams gets trashed and when other teams are finding ways to neutralize him over time.

Regarding Forum de amigos, it is simple.
Just follow a few basic rules and you will know their views about any single topic with a 90% accuracy:
1. if a player plays/looks like a player from Pep's Barca=he will be approved (examples: Arthur, Puig, even early Denis etc)
On contrary, if a player doesn't look like a player from Pep's system=he is shit, a cancer and he is ruining our play. (examples: Rakitic, Paulinho, Gomes and similar players)
2. rule no2: La Masia and overhyped La Masia kids.
3. rule no3: young players are 200-300% overrated and get an insane levels of credits and excuses (Dembele, Malcom, Arthur, even young Denis, Todibo, Mina)
4. rule no4: for the end: a human need for a hope and a better future. This means that people (fans in this case) need a few players who will be leaders of their dreams for a future era.
In the last 2 years, a leader of dreams was Dembele and a biggest sin was to post things that he is shit, a bad fit, dumb, that he has horrible passes.
We have seen 100s of excuses for everything (Sport hating a poor guy for no reason, teammates are static, he is too fast for his teammates :lol:)
When a leader of dreams=fails, people immediately create 2-3 new leaders. Currently they are Frenkie and Arthur. So, the biggest sin is to say bad about them.
If you do that, you aren't imposing a reality, but you are creating a conflict in people's heads where they have to battle with an option that their dream-leader is not as good as they are dreaming of.
And this is why we get a harsh replies and insults=people don't want to accept that a future is not so bright and that their leaders are not as good as they hope for.
Because=if those dreamleaders are not good and if the future is not bright=their hobby (Fc Barcelona) is pointless. And human's brain don't want to invest time in pointless interests.
We are driven by survival urges which force us to be winners.
And thus, it is easier to create a false reality where Frenkie is the best midfielder in the world, Arthur is the 2nd best midfielder in the world and Mats is the best GK.
Also, similar to the last rule is=when things are bad, people can't accept that a whole team is bad, because that would again mean=that a future is bad and that they are losing time with a loser's interest (Barca).
Their brain and a survival instincts won't allow that.
So, not only that they are creating 2-3 overhyped dreamleaders, but also, they always need to find 2-3 scapegoats, without whom=everything will suddenly be perfect when these scapegoats will be gone (like EV, Raki, Suarez, Busi etc).
Why?
= again, their brains are forcing them to create even false (if needed) reality, in order to be able to look towards a brighter future.

Now, when you apply these simple 4 rules, you will get an answer for a majority of topics.
And forum de amigos (influenced too much by Pep, and driven by a human desire for a better future, will in 90% of cases have insanely predictable opinions).
So, let's try to name a few basic opinions:
1. EV=bad
Why?
1) he doesn't play like Pep
2) he doesn't play young or La Masia players (dreams of fans for a better future are in a danger)
3) he plays scapegoats like Raki, Busi, Suarez (dreams of fans are in a danger again)
2. who is still the best coach in the world?
= quite obvious, the one and only, night, day, life, love, air, water=Pep.
3. is Arthur good?
1) of course=he plays like players from Pep's era
2) plus, he is young (there is a chance for a better future)
3. is Raki bad? Of course.
Why?
1) he doesn't play like players from Pep's era
2) he is not young and is not connected with fans' dreams about a better future
3) also, he is a scapegoat, and people's dreams will make more sense when he will be gone
4. Puig? Good. Why?
1) well, he plays like a player from Pep's era
2) he is from La Masia
3) he is a part of fans' dreams for a better future
5. insert Wague, Oriol, anyone
= the same answer
6. should we add more physicality to our team? HELL NO!
Why?
1) Pep didn't use physical players. The end of discussion, the end of life, the end of everything.
7. Should we have more aggressive players and warriors for matches like at Anfield? Mostly not. Why?
1) well, Pep didn't use those players. We are Barca, we are not (insert a random team).
8. Should we use more crosses and headers in our play? NO.
Why?
1) as always, Pep didn't play that way.
9. Suarez is bad, Pique is bad, Busi is bad, Roberto is bad. Basically, forum de amigos don't like club de amigos anymore. And they are old. We need to give chances to a 200-300% overrated mostly shitty young players.

Now, if you want to do a test whether you are a cult member: just reply to these 9 simple questions.
If you have 8 or 9 correct answers=you are too heavily influenced by Pep.
But if you don't have the urge to insult people who think differently=then you are just a normal fan influenced too much by Pep.
But if you have 8-9 correct answers and if you feel the urge to bully, insult or ban people who have different opinions:
= congratulations, you are a part of a cult :lol:

Now, when I open any topic and see an avatar from some of these guys, should I even read a reply?
Reply is the same all the time.
As if they are a part of a cult or a collective mind.
Different avatars, the same reply, the same alibies every time.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/14648-8-Arthur/page395

Even on a single page, you have 5 members of a Pep's cult with the same reply to every single topic, who are connected to a collective mind.

I will say one more time, part of my posts are surely triggered with this Cult/Forum De Amigos.
If I would have never read this forum and if I would have just watched a Tv from my couch, I wouldn't hate Pep, Arthur, Puig and similar.
I wouldn't be a fan of them either, but I surely wouldn't have hated them as passionately as today.

So, basically, at least in my case, I am so annoyed by this Pep's cult that they made me hate some of our players and especially Pep :lol:

This is how I personally imagine them while they watch Manchester City matches and when they are posting their replies:
race-with-the-devil-682x500.jpg

:cheers::wub:

Last edited:

Messigician

No.
Havesaks also not.

Forum de Amigos is mostly filled with 20-30 years old guys who started to watch a football during Pep and where Pep is the morning, night, day, Earth, sun, life, death, everything.
Pep and Pep's Barca skewed their views and everything in football is compared too much with Pep.
I liked him as a player. I liked him as a coach.
I HATE him today in 2019. ONLY because of Barca's fans who are comparing everything to a fucking Pep.
This is why I am so happy when Pep loses, when his teams gets trashed and when other teams are finding ways to neutralize him over time.

Regarding Forum de amigos, it is simple.
Just follow a few basic rules and you will know their views about any single topic with a 90% accuracy:
1. if a player plays/looks like a player from Pep's Barca=he will be approved (examples: Arthur, Puig, even early Denis etc)
On contrary, if a player doesn't look like a player from Pep's system=he is shit, a cancer and he is ruining our play. (examples: Rakitic, Paulinho, Gomes and similar players)
2. rule no2: La Masia and overhyped La Masia kids.
3. rule no3: young players are 200-300% overrated and get an insane levels of credits and excuses (Dembele, Malcom, Arthur, even young Denis, Todibo, Mina)
4. rule no4: for the end: a human need for a hope and a better future. This means that people (fans in this case) need a few players who will be leaders of their dreams for a future era.
In the last 2 years, a leader of dreams was Dembele and a biggest sin was to post things that he is shit, a bad fit, dumb, that he has horrible passes.
We have seen 100s of excuses for everything (Sport hating a poor guy for no reason, teammates are static, he is too fast for his teammates :lol:)
When a leader of dreams=fails, people immediately create 2-3 new leaders. Currently they are Frenkie and Arthur. So, the biggest sin is to say bad about them.
If you do that, you aren't imposing a reality, but you are creating a conflict in people's heads where they have to battle with an option that their dream-leader is not as good as they are dreaming of.
And this is why we get a harsh replies and insults=people don't want to accept that a future is not so bright and that their leaders are not as good as they hope for.
Because=if those dreamleaders are not good and if the future is not bright=their hobby (Fc Barcelona) is pointless. And human's brain don't want to invest time in pointless interests.
We are driven by survival urges which force us to be winners.
And thus, it is easier to create a false reality where Frenkie is the best midfielder in the world, Arthur is the 2nd best midfielder in the world and Mats is the best GK.
Also, similar to the last rule is=when things are bad, people can't accept that a whole team is bad, because that would again mean=that a future is bad and that they are losing time with a loser's interest (Barca).
Their brain and a survival instincts won't allow that.
So, not only that they are creating 2-3 overhyped dreamleaders, but also, they always need to find 2-3 scapegoats, without whom=everything will suddenly be perfect when these scapegoats will be gone (like EV, Raki, Suarez, Busi etc).
Why?
= again, their brains are forcing them to create even false (if needed) reality, in order to be able to look towards a brighter future.

Now, when you apply these simple 4 rules, you will get an answer for a majority of topics.
And forum de amigos (influenced too much by Pep, and driven by a human desire for a better future, will in 90% of cases have insanely predictable opinions).
So, let's try to name a few basic opinions:
1. EV=bad
Why?
1) he doesn't play like Pep
2) he doesn't play young or La Masia players (dreams of fans for a better future are in a danger)
3) he plays scapegoats like Raki, Busi, Suarez (dreams of fans are in a danger again)
2. who is still the best coach in the world?
= quite obvious, the one and only, night, day, life, love, air, water=Pep.
3. is Arthur good?
1) of course=he plays like players from Pep's era
2) plus, he is young (there is a chance for a better future)
3. is Raki bad? Of course.
Why?
1) he doesn't play like players from Pep's era
2) he is not young and is not connected with fans' dreams about a better future
3) also, he is a scapegoat, and people's dreams will make more sense when he will be gone
4. Puig? Good. Why?
1) well, he plays like a player from Pep's era
2) he is from La Masia
3) he is a part of fans' dreams for a better future
5. insert Wague, Oriol, anyone
= the same answer
6. should we add more physicality to our team? HELL NO!
Why?
1) Pep didn't use physical players. The end of discussion, the end of life, the end of everything.
7. Should we have more aggressive players and warriors for matches like at Anfield? Mostly not. Why?
1) well, Pep didn't use those players. We are Barca, we are not (insert a random team).
8. Should we use more crosses and headers in our play? NO.
Why?
1) as always, Pep didn't play that way.
9. Suarez is bad, Pique is bad, Busi is bad, Roberto is bad. Basically, forum de amigos don't like club de amigos anymore. And they are old. We need to give chances to a 200-300% overrated mostly shitty young players.

Now, if you want to do a test whether you are a cult member: just reply to these 9 simple questions.
If you have 8 or 9 correct answers=you are too heavily influenced by Pep.
But if you don't have the urge to insult people who think differently=then you are just a normal fan influenced too much by Pep.
But if you have 8-9 correct answers and if you feel the urge to bully, insult or ban people who have different opinions:
= congratulations, you are a part of a cult :lol:

Now, when I open any topic and see an avatar from some of these guys, should I even read a reply?
Reply is the same all the time.
As if they are a part of a cult or a collective mind.
Different avatars, the same reply, the same alibies every time.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/14648-8-Arthur/page395

Even on a single page, you have 5 members of a Pep's cult with the same reply to every single topic, who are connected to a collective mind.

I will say one more time, part of my posts are surely triggered with this Cult/Forum De Amigos.
If I would have never read this forum and if I would have just watched a Tv from my couch, I wouldn't hate Pep, Arthur, Puig and similar.
I wouldn't be fans of them, but I surely wouldn't hate them as much as today.

So, basically, at least in my case, I am so annoyed by this Pep's cult that they made me hate some of our players and especially Pep :lol:

This is how I personally imagine them while they watch Manchester City matches and when they are posting their replies:
race-with-the-devil-682x500.jpg

:cheers::wub:

Lmao good read, and you have a point tbh lol, football changes and a players like Dr Jong have a physical as well as technical side to them.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
BBZ Valverde is clearly an issue, you don't need a degree in football to be able to work that out.
His team selection substitutions and management are sub-par. He has 0 focus on physical fitness which is actually astounding at the professional level.
To top things off, we have 0 attacking patterns/plays or pressing patterns/traps. I know you don't like people bringing up pep, but Pep teams have that, Klopp teams have that etc. there are numerous posters who have taken the time in the tactics and valverde thread who have replied with a more in depth answer to the issues surrounding valverde.

Valverde isn't a scapegoat what so ever, he and the board are the main culprits to the situation we find our selves in.
Saurez is a massive tactical issue for us, his link up play and touch are generally atrocious, he has very little to no movement is out of shape and rarely presses. this coupled with Messi's low work rate leaves us at an extreme disadvantage against better teams.

I'm not going to address your other points as i have better things to do.

JohnN

There is no need to join a cult in order to recognise some of our issues.
If joining a cult is very important to someone, then he can join the "Valverde is a league master and a tactical genius who is let down by his players" cult.

Gnidrologist

I've watched Barca since mid 90s and Vlaverde's football still takes the cake in comparison to even some of our most woeful times since that period. Especially given the huge difference in quality of the squad he has compared to what we had in the past. Another strawman and demagoguery by relentless graphomaniac, who has been found out long ago.

Lapi

Is "random opinions" the phenomenon that more bathetic people simply call talking wild?
Or do random opinions mean when someone doesn't know what he is talking about?

At least you declare that you hate someone.
It was time. That's a kind of development on your side.

BUT if you hate poor Pep because of the Barca fans, then probably you started infatuating.
You hate someone because of how others react on his past???

But it's not only Pep you hate, there are the players, ex-players, the president, the board, etc. Okay.

When you HATE somebody, all you need to do, even in a forum like this one, you need to say it ONCE. "I HATE ARTHUR". That's all.
You don't need to try to EXPLAIN, APPRAISE, every second day WHY you hate these guys.
To translate it into you language: you need not disseminate your hatred.
Spreading hatred is always bad.

But I'll be even more didactic with you, hatred is something that needs no rational analysis and explanation.
Hatred is an EMOTION and as such needs no lengthy elucidations.

Your emotions are NOT under voluntary control, therefore you cannot control your emotions, at all. All you can do it is to control your reactions based on the given emotion.
You will never love someone because you want to love him. You will never hate someone, because you want to. Your emotions are only discriminated by you.

This is why your articles (that often are chaotic BTW) need no explanatory sections on those whom you hate, because as the ancient Greeks already knew and said: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ARGUE WITH EMOTIONS.

Home of Barca Fans