Arthur

Raketa10

If we sign this guy how will we overcome our problem with non-EU players? Is there any chance Coutinho can get's EU passport?

Devils

Looks like we might actually sign GOAThur.

20170722-636363514675811118_20170722202044-kDWH-U43118797513kED-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Take no prisoners.

Sorin

If Arthur is going to be bought and loaned for 1 or 2 years then i'd take a punt on Fabian Ruiz. Inexpensive, technical young player. Also 1.89m tall. Could help on corners both sides.

Catta

If we buy Arthur and then loan him for 2 years, then he will surely be another Henrique/Keirison. tbh I hope we miss out on him, he doesn't even look special on youtube clips, don't get the hype about him at all.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
If we buy Arthur and then loan him for 2 years, then he will surely be another Henrique/Keirison. tbh I hope we miss out on him, he doesn't even look special on youtube clips, don't get the hype about him at all.

I watched Gremio vs Lanus recently and I was really impressed. He is strong, so it's hard to push him of the ball, his passes are precise and he seem to always find a way to make a pass even if he is in tight spot. He is playing very deep though, kinda like DM.

xXKonan

He is too small to play MC in Valverde's system.
Don't think Height matters as much to Valverde as one would think. He wants Midfielders who are good enough on the ball to help control the game and flow along with being tactically intelligent.

Rakitic has flaws and I've bitched about him earlier this season for playing like a zombie but Valverde is using him in the Middle with Busi due to his experience and has done a decent job helping out with controlling the game etc.

Trickykid

Between 25 and 30m? I'd take the gamble for that kind of money. He could play understudy to Raki next season, and if he's good enough, replace him by 19/20.

Trickykid

I doubt they'll let him go for 30M.

It would be somewhat of a u-turn from the whole pay the release clause or gtfo mantra, they've been repeating, but I can't imagine them holding on to the 50m fee if the player himself really pushes for the transfer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No club will pay 50m for a player from Brazil unless he's a Neymar.

Unless you're Real Madrid and pay 40m for Vinicius Jr.

Home of Barca Fans