Arthur

Jombi

I don't think it is a pedro we need. We need a suarez understudy/winger with a high goal return. I do think pace is a must, as dembele is really the only forward whose pace opens up the middle.

I'd love to get salah (perfect player for what i am talking about) or kane (pure 9 but his overall skills and connection to play may be the co-best with suarez).

More realistically, werner, mane (if liverpool get werner), pepe, jovic, richarlison

We need both a Suarez backup/heir and another side forward. Cou, Boateng and Malcom gone, we have no one up front. We're obviously not getting Salah, Kane or some other 250m+ man. Pepe would have been great if he was a left forward/striker, but he has only played right forward this season. That's Messi's position and Messi plays all the time.

Not convinced by Werner. We're too dependent on Dembele. Our attack is way too slow when Cou plays. It will only get worse with De Jong and Arthur ahead of Busi next season unless we get some off the ball movement, pace and goal scoring up front (its even applicable to our full backs).

Last edited:

Riordon

We need both a Suarez backup/heir and another side forward. Cou, Boateng and Malcom gone, we have no one up front. We're obviously not getting Salah, Kane or some other 250m+ man. Pepe would have been great if he was a left forward/striker, but he has only played right forward this season. That's Messi's position and Messi plays all the time.

Not convinced by Werner. We're too dependent on Dembele. Our attack is way too slow when Cou plays. It will only get worse with De Jong and Arthur ahead of Busi next season unless we get some off the ball movement, pace and goal scoring up front (its even applicable to our full backs).

True about Messi and the right wing position but Pepe really looks class. I would monitor Jovic and Piatek as Suarez replacements, I dont think Jovic is a true CF but maybe more a SS. Pepe has a good amount of goals too.

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

True about Messi and the right wing position but Pepe really looks class. I would monitor Jovic and Piatek as Suarez replacements, I dont think Jovic is a true CF but maybe more a SS. Pepe has a good amount of goals too.

Jovic looks a little greedy (fewer assists per game and relative to shots taken) than Pepe or Werner.

Andresito

Staff member
I wonder how known he is to the world outside Barcelona and Spain.

It might take a few years before he'll be considered one of the best midfielders in the world even if he'll reach that point much earlier.

Kul_z

I wonder how known he is to the world outside Barcelona and Spain.

It might take a few years before he'll be considered one of the best midfielders in the world even if he'll reach that point much earlier.

A lot of people. A lot of football fans watch barcelona games because of messi, and its super good that someone like arthur can offer something 'divine' , like messi level divine. But they know by now that this guy is no joke, for sure

Riordon

Good pass that. But his running off the ball is very poor. He is not running into space and he is not defending well. He got completely tired by 65 min

Home of Barca Fans