Arthur

clemente

Is it true that Suarez, Cillessen and Arthur are injured?
As I always said, I don't expect anything from our braindead coach, so I am not surprised he is playing our starters every 3 days for 90 min, but shouldn't our fitness and conditioning staff simply not allow some players to play, to prevent injuries from fatigue? What is even their job here?

khaled_a_d

Is it true that Suarez, Cillessen and Arthur are injured?
As I always said, I don't expect anything from our braindead coach, so I am not surprised he is playing our starters every 3 days for 90 min, but shouldn't our fitness and conditioning staff simply not allow some players to play, to prevent injuries from fatigue? What is even their job here?

Yeah, Cillessen, Rafinha & Roberto injuries must be fatigue.

khaled_a_d

Coutinho, Rakitic, Suarez, Umtiti? And why is Roberto in that list? He is literally playing every game, even last game he was shoved into midfield.

Umtiti injury was something he has been dealing with for sometime, the medical stuff has wanted to avoid surgery and it isn't an overuse injury
Same for Suarez IIRC
Roberto didn't accumulate fatigue through the WC and barely played international games this year. He has played this type of minutes before (along ton of other players in the world) with ni problem.
I think it is unfair to point those injuries to either coach or medical stuff at this point. Especially this early in the year

clemente

Umtiti injury was something he has been dealing with for sometime, the medical stuff has wanted to avoid surgery and it isn't an overuse injury
Same for Suarez IIRC
Roberto didn't accumulate fatigue through the WC and barely played international games this year. He has played this type of minutes before (along ton of other players in the world) with ni problem.
I think it is unfair to point those injuries to either coach or medical stuff at this point. Especially this early in the year

Nobody is pointing at "medical stuff". And injuries from fatigue coming this early into the season is exactly what makes it something to be worried about.

xXKonan

I'm convinced now that he is the only thing keeping the Midfield together and making Busi and Rakitic play better as well.

Without him, it just went to shit.

xXKonan

DtuolldXQAIRc9U.jpg

Trained with the group today.

Home of Barca Fans