Arthur

FC433

Joan

Very good match. What a goal. :worthy:

Sometimes keeps the ball for too long, needs to get rid of it way sooner. Recall one situation on the right when he didn't pass and they got a corner.

serghei

Very good match. What a goal. :worthy:

Sometimes keeps the ball for too long, needs to get rid of it way sooner. Recall one situation on the right when he didn't pass and they got a corner.

That's good. We don't need a safety-passer who would release to anyone to not lose the ball. We need someone who can control the ball in tight spaces and look for a better way out, forward whenever possible.

Gomes had a 97% pass completion in CL btw. We need someone who has 93-94 but does the difficult passes others shy away from.

Joan

That's good. We don't need a safety-passer who would release to anyone to not lose the ball. We need someone who can control the ball in tight spaces and look for a better way out, forward whenever possible.

Gomes had a 97% pass completion in CL btw. We need someone who has 93-94 but does the difficult passes others shy away from.
It's so, but not always. Will learn with time. Around our own box, focus on keeping it safe.

I remember one from his Brazil days, keeping the ball for too long in front of the box and then losing it under pressure.

Great performance, nontheless.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watching Arthur's highlights took me 20 years back in time. It was 1998 and Xavi made a debut.

That's all. :)

Vilarrubi

[youtube]TqrpRW6enmo[/youtube]

Great highlights for his first game! Even without the goal. I think he was playing it safe a lot too, looks like he has the ability to turn in tight spaces and play it forward.

Messi983

Only problem with signing Thiago is Valverde might have some bad tendencies to sacrifice both wingers to put in his famous 4 midfield formation, maybe diamond 4 with Messi Suarez up top. And that would be very bad news for both Dembele and Malcom.

We can count on Thiago being injured for a few months if we'll get him so no need to really worry about this. :D And well, Dembele could get injured again as well.

Windhook

That goal reminds me of Xavi's volley against Albacete in 85' minute, which won us the game 2-1. Starts at 04:58 in the video:

[youtube]XgBi78zGF3k?t=299[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans