Arsenal

Xanian

Arsenal sorta looks like a poor man's Real Madrid. An abundance of attacking talent in and around the box but no real striker to speak of. But whereas Real Madrid finds ways to score, Arsenal is yet to.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
What do Arsenal fans on the forum think of Thomas Eisfeld leaving for Fulham? I've heard him described as a promising midfield talent.

Not a fan, but I don't think that they will miss him since they have Zelalem coming through the ranks.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Arsenal sorta looks like a poor man's Real Madrid. An abundance of attacking talent in and around the box but no real striker to speak of. But whereas Real Madrid finds ways to score, Arsenal is yet to.

Nah..Arsenal is a poor man's Barcelona until last season at least. Anyway it is time for Alexis to show that he is one of world's best, saying it again he will score at least 20 goals and assist 15 times.

B

beautifulgame

Not at all.

Robbie

What do Arsenal fans on the forum think of Thomas Eisfeld leaving for Fulham? I've heard him described as a promising midfield talent.

He was unlucky with injuries at the wrong time, and now is at a stage in his career where he NEEDS to play or he will not progress. I would've preferred he go on loan, or at least having a buyback clause, because he has the potential to be a very big player. For such a young player, he has the composure of a very experienced striker. Nothing really fazes him, and he would pop up with a moment of brilliance to change a game. The only problem he had (aside from a Van Persie-esque injury record) was his tendency to go anonymous for large stretches of the game. Fulham will probably end up selling him for big money in a few years, if he stays clear of major injuries.

Robbie

Real Madrid finds ways to score, Arsenal is yet to.

arsenal-gets-touchy-on-goal-against-norwich-city.gif

The goals come from the midfield. Ramsey in particular, really stepped up his game to world class levels. Also we lost a major goal threat in Theo, but will have that back next season.

Theo + Sanchez = pace to burn on both sides of the pitch, with Giroud holding the ball up and flicking it on for their runs. Ozil and Ramsey behind to provide the key passes or chip in with goals of their own.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Wenger: "You know at the start Szczensy will be the No. 1, then again we'll be down to performances and, if Ospina shows that he is better, he will play."

So Ospina to Arsenal all but done.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Arsenal on the verge of signing highly rated 19 year old rightback, Calum Chambers, from Southampton for a fee of 12M pounds.

Robbie

Arsenal on the verge of signing highly rated 19 year old rightback, Calum Chambers, from Southampton for a fee of 12M pounds.

We already have Debuchy, Jenkinson, and Bellerin. And Wenger already passed on Manquillo, so I doubt he would spend 12 million on Chambers. Plus, there's another Southampton player that we'd desperately need instead... Schneiderlin.

Trickykid

What's going on with Bellerin and Toral, anyhow? Both 19 now, I believe, so I suppose it's about time they get groomed for first team footy?

GoobiePls

S♥NE
We already have Debuchy, Jenkinson, and Bellerin. And Wenger already passed on Manquillo, so I doubt he would spend 12 million on Chambers. Plus, there's another Southampton player that we'd desperately need instead... Schneiderlin.
Chambers can play CB though, he'd be good RB/CB cover if Vermaelen leaves. Bellerin out on loan and Jenkinson just isn't good enough, but he'll go on loan aswell I imagine

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The folks on TalkSport are calling Gedion Zelalem, Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets all rolled into one player. Bit too much praise don't you think? Or is he really that good?

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 2m

I'm told Arsenal want Morgan Schneiderlin AND Callum Chambers from Southampton. Spurs have also made an enquiry for Jay Rodriguez

Poor Saints won't have any players left

Home of Barca Fans