Arsenal

PearLBLacK

Banned
Because are Podolski's goals enough for them? What if Podolski gets injured or has a drop in form? There is nothing better than having two excellent goalscorers.

Robbie

if giroud is so intelligent and good and makes spaces etc why are you concern about his socring anyway then and say he need to adapt PL. just because he missed some sitter that he scored any day in france doesn't need to ring the panic alarm and say he need to adapt more.

He didn't have a preseason, so he hasn't had the chance to learn where the midfield will pass, how the run of play will flow, and the midfield hasn't learned how he himself moves in the box. The only way for him to learn now is week by week in games where we need to earn points.

B

BrianSwan

Because are Podolski's goals enough for them? What if Podolski gets injured or has a drop in form? There is nothing better than having two excellent goalscorers.

Gervinho is scoring too.

I think Arsenal might win this, they've been as impressive if not more so than City thus far

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I think Arsenal might win this, they've been as impressive if not more so than City thus far

I hear this every year before Janurary.

That being said I think this Arsenal team is the most promising in years, but their strikers are still a step down from RVP.

Ketoth

We have nothing to lose from this game. A win will be a convincing statement, one loss at the etihad won't say we're not challengers. If we put in a convincing performance regardless I'm happy.

yallsumgsden

szczesny definitely isn't arsenal's best keeper if all of them are available. supporters seem to place his "LoL so randemmmmmmmmmm xdDD" humor over actual ability and consistency. his confidence is like a fake/superficial confidence. way too many soft goals/clangers. despite his mental frailty(which is overstated) i'd rather have fabianski in there.

Robbie

mannone_2700904.jpg

Love this pic. He looks like a mob boss about to have someone assassinated.

Anyways, it's going to be very interesting what happens when Szczesny is fit again. Vito has stepped up massively and is looking top class, but neither will be willing to be #2. I think one of them will leave for a big club by the end of this season, and it's a shame.

Ketoth

We had a host of chances in the first half, that didn't land on target, but with the right final ball they would've been a guaranteed goal. Instances such as where Gibbs should've tracked the ball back to unmarked Podolski, and Gervinho taking a touch to heavy in what would've been a goal with a clinical finish. Overall dominated City, should've won but that's football.

Home of Barca Fans