Arsenal

JerseyAddict

Yes. Nobody wants to renew contract. I hope this will be "tabula rasa" and some new Arsenal. Like the one I remember from 90's and earl 00'. This is bunch of sissys

Robbie

[video]https://streamable.com/s9fxh[/video]

35m player-

He was one of the best players in the bundesliga last year, and Basel's best player when he played for them. Also did this earlier in the season before Wenger ruined him:

It's a Leicester situation now, to be honest. The manager lost the dressing room and needs to go.

Robbie

Things are bad now, and will probably be worse for a few years, but eventually will get better. It's a bit shit at the moment, but not the end of the world.

JerseyAddict

Things are bad now, and will probably be worse for a few years, but eventually will get better. It's a bit shit at the moment, but not the end of the world.

As usual
Amplitudes are part of the life and sports. But now it is realy shitty and people deserve some "ventilation" of frustration with this current Arsenal.

Morten

Reminds me of the character Denethor in Lord of the Rings. Would rather burn with the kingdom than hand it off to someone more deserving.

Tbf, denethor wasnt as deranged in the book, in the Movie he was just a madman and nothing about him made any sense.

Denethor went mad because of a palantir. Maybe that's what happened to Wenger to. Stared in a palantir looking for young talent but got his brain fried instead.

Home of Barca Fans