Arsenal

Jenks

Building the play has never been Arsenal's problem. They lack character and strong leaders and I don't see Wenger being able to buy that. He is the problem. Arsenal should have tried tried to get Simeone.

Nucky

Building the play has never been Arsenal's problem. They lack character and strong leaders and I don't see Wenger being able to buy that. He is the problem. Arsenal should have tried tried to get Simeone.

I agree.. Time for manager change at Arsenal.. 2 trophies in 11 years? Thats good for midtable teams, not 3rd biggest club in England.. Even Ferguson wouldn't survive 12 years without league title..

DrPepper

How? Easily better than Giroud, Walcott, Welbeck and all those other scrubs there. Would be a massive stepdown for Vardy, though.

Vilarrubi

One season wonder striker going to a big club? Well, surely that's a first!

Granted, I didn't know he'd be that cheap, considering its the EPL, where money is dirt.

I wasn't disagreeing. Just wondering your opinion..

I can see how it fails and how it works, I think if they play fast counter attacking football he's perfect.. If they play slow build up possession I can't see him fitting in well.

Trickykid

I wasn't disagreeing. Just wondering your opinion..

I can see how it fails and how it works, I think if they play fast counter attacking football he's perfect.. If they play slow build up possession I can't see him fitting in well.

Yeah, I agree - it could go both ways. If the rumored 20M £ is true, it could be worth the gamble, especially considering the prices British players these days.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he turned out a second Carroll, though.

Galning

Yeah, I agree - it could go both ways. If the rumored 20M £ is true, it could be worth the gamble, especially considering the prices British players these days.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he turned out a second Carroll, though.

[YOUTUBE]Zx0eC5Ore_U[/YOUTUBE]

Then Arsenal are hoping it's this Carroll.

Nucky

Vardy signing has many risks.. One season wonder, 29 years old but 20M nowdays isn't big money, specially not for a striker.. Considiring the fact Arsenal has poor attack, paying 20M for a player that just won the league isn't that bad.. There are risks but this probably Arsenal's only option of getting good striker, better than what they have right now.. Morata is just a wet dream..

Home of Barca Fans