Arsenal

F

Flavia

This one is pretty mad... I'd probably do the same, though. Or I'd sell the shirt, as it was signed.

@JamieMRoberts · 3 h Phase one pic.twitter.com/3oJtQ5MDx5

Bp8Ga-mCAAAm-_L.jpg

@JamieMRoberts · 3 h You cunt @cesc4official

Bp8KHBWIIAA3wpT.jpg

Galning

I don't understand how you can burn your Cesc Arsenal jersey when he moved from freaking FC Barcelona to Chelsea :lol: especially not if you consider Arsenal had first refusal. Shows the fan's intelligence.

F

Flavia

I don't understand how you can burn your Cesc Arsenal jersey when he moved from freaking FC Barcelona to Chelsea :lol: especially not if you consider Arsenal had first refusal. Shows the fan's intelligence.

I think they assumed if he ever came back to the PL he would join Arsenal, not chelsea.

F

Flavia

Yeah but Arsenal had first refusal and didn't want him so why are they mad at the player?

Many are mad at wenger too. But I get them. If this was Iniesta, Xavi or Messi signing for rm, even if Barça rejected them, I'd be mad too.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well that'd suck, but at the end of the day the club didn't want him back(and I'm not saying that it was the wrong decision) so he's come here. Betrayals like this happen, like when Sol Campbell joined your lot. They make things interesting. I look forward to our next match. :p

H

Haruko The Goon

This is getting boring now. He's going to Chelsea because that's what he wants and not because all other clubs are rejecting him. T

I guess you didn't read his statement...

"Arsenal had first option on me, they didn't activate it, so it wasn't meant to be"

"It wasn't meant to be" - sound like a romance that wasn't meant to me. Blatantly wanted us.

Some rumors about Cazorla to Atletico, interesting.

Just signed a new deal with us, so unless it's for a ridiculous sum, not going to happen.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well yeah, of course he'd want to go to Arsenal, they are a club that gave much to him. I don't mind that he wanted to go there first, I would too. But after that, any of the big clubs in England he could choose would kinda be a kick in the face for Arsenal, so imo it doesn't really matter who he'd choose in the end, since his old club said no, he doesn't HAVE to do something that'd keep them happy. That's how I feel anyway.

H

Haruko The Goon

Lmao yeh, what a load of shit from start to finish. Arsenal don't want Cesc, but that doesn't mean he can get on with his career; He must remain unhappy at Barca until Arsenal do need him. LOL

At first I was like " FUCK FABREGAS "

But then I actually found out what happened, we said no. So how can we be mad at Cesc? He's a professional/Father/Husband.. he wants whats best for him and his missus, and if signing for Chelsea doesn't appeal to him for the Wenger/Arsenal reason, then it should for the Professional/Father/Husband reason.

Fairewell Cesc, wish you success, but not too much success.

Home of Barca Fans