Arsenal

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Oh... :(

I really thought we had a chance, with Ramires and Willian and Mourinho all out, and then could maybe make a late run for the title with a good result against City at the Emirates and counting for some other lucky results, but now I feel we have to settle for a CL spot and hopefully the FA Cup. That's a shame...

suckabov

Lemon curry?
What a shocking referee, sending off Gibbs for AOC's handball is freaking embarrassing. No excuse for that.

Still, great save by the Ox :lol:

Last edited:

Neymessi

Just imagine this refree refreeing japan vs korea :lol:

Total chaos is what would happen..

And i think aod saved with his hand and tilted his head towards the ball as much as possble to make others think he saved with his head.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The amazing thing is, Gibbs had his back to the ref when it happened (0:05), so his name and number were clearly visible... :facepalm:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
They look nothing alike

agreed

500px-Regions_and_Prefectures_of_Japan_2.svg.png

Mapofkorea.gif

H

Haruko The Goon

Had no idea that Wenger's 500th match in charge of Arsenal was a 1-0 loss to Mourinho's Chelsea. :lol:

Jose must be lapping up these minor details, makes him look so good.

Fair play to Jose anyway.

H

Haruko The Goon

Arsenal are always so powder puff when push comes to shove. Light years from winning the title.

It's because a lack of belief and just generally being sh*t scared.

Bottlers. Not all of them, but a lot of players who don't want to play and players who don't want the ball in big games. And changes need to be made.

Ketoth

It's not over, we can still win the league. Need some favours from other clubs but it's still entirely possible.

Hopefully we win the FA Cup, if top 4 and the fa cup was offerred at the start of the season I'd have snapped your arm off. Let's not mess that up à la Birmingham. That should then give us the platform to push on and improve for the next season.

Home of Barca Fans