Arsenal

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Ben King (@OfficialKing12): The best announcement would be if Mertesacker walked out and held Ozil up in the air like in The Lion King.

:lol:

Robbie

I won't believe it until it's on Arsenal.com, with a picture of him holding up a shirt on the front page.

Xabi Alonso was a "done deal" in 2008, Higuain was a done deal a few months ago. I half expect him to sign for Wolfsburg like Gustavo

K

kingleo

Crazy that Ozil is actually going to Arsenal! i can imagine he will hand in a transfer request next season when he realises he wont win anything there!

Beast

The Observer
:lol: If winning things was more important to him than playing time, he'd stay at Madrid...

Goes deeper than that , first his contract renewal , his father asked for a bigger increase which stalled the negotiation ..
Second he will be relegated to the bench once Bale joined and for his age in a world cup year and being a starter in the German national team he can't afford to sit on the bench till Bale , Isco or CR get injured and even in that case he is competing with Di Maria

pEllee

Still, I'll believe it when he's on Arsenal.com

I still can't help but feel like this is just way too good to be true.

edit: According to Boateng, it's basically a done deal.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
will definitely be following arsenal this season.

in b4 arsenal knock madrid out of the CL with ozil providing key assists/scoring :D.

Home of Barca Fans