Arjen Robben

>2013

>Implying anyone but Messi has a chance of winning a Ballon d'or.

Tbh, I think they should rename the Ballon d'or to the Messi award once he retires. Kind of like the Puskas award.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
>2013

>Implying anyone but Messi has a chance of winning a Ballon d'or.

Tbh, I think they should rename the Ballon d'or to the Messi award once he retires. Kind of like the Puskas award.

Messi - My Goals for 2014
-win world cup
-win champions league
-win la liga
-break la liga all time goals record
-break CL all time record
- Then have an Award named after me! :messi:

khorne

I feel happy for him. between the world cup final, the cl final last year and all these injuries, he deserved a happy ending once.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Was very active all night but pretty wasteful with some of the chances, needs to learn to approach 1v1's with both feet and not stumble over.

Although, that goal..................What timing :lol:

MOTM overall though

Stric

I was so pissed to see him score the winner. I don't even mind Bayern winning, but I would prefer if it was ANYONE else scoring that late goal. What an absolute cunt. Plus countless fails again tonight.

Neymar7

This. And Ronaldo will be second. And tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if Iniesta were third. I do think a Bayern player will be 4th (maybe 3rd) though.

Bayern are great as a collective, but none of their players really stand out. None of their players are as good as Iniesta, let alone Ronaldo, let alone Messi.

IMO, if anyone from Bayern deserves an individual award, it's Heynckes.

I wouldn't put C Ronaldo second, this season isn't his best he's scored less goals then last season and he has won no trophies he has no chance of winning.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
As much as I hate Bayern, I can't help but be happy for Robben, he deserves this. Such an awesome player, I'll never forget how much of a boss he was for us at times, though it's a shame he's injured so much(well not when it's for Bayern, but I won't say I'm happy that it is happening). Glad he didn't get ruined by them before getting the success he deserves.

PaCmAn

me9una2e.jpg

Home of Barca Fans