Arjen Robben

BerkeleyBernie

I always liked Robben, even when he was getting dissed (yeah, I kinda roll against mob think, like that). And I always felt Robben would fit great with Pep's technical game. And Neyma® turns 23 and is getting provision on a plate from Barça and Messi.

As always, my opinion. YMMV.

F

Flavia

When Robben was Neymar's age he barely managed 10 goals per season. But yeah, let's compare their shot accuracy when Robben is 31 and playing the best football of his life and Neymar just turned 23 and is still developing. :lol:

Nailed it.

I always liked Robben, even when he was getting dissed (yeah, I kinda roll against mob think, like that). And I always felt Robben would fit great with Pep's technical game. And Neyma® turns 23 and is getting provision on a plate from Barça and Messi.

Well, Neymar has already surpassed Villa and Pedro in goals on a single season. And Villa and Pedro were not only getting provision from Messi, but from prime Xaviesta.

Your "dislike" for Neymar is really weird. I mean, it's normal to dislike a player, but to bash him in every thread you post in is a bit too much.

Chong Li

Depends how deep the tear is, but most likely he won't be available in the CL semis.

And Lewandowski is in the hospital too with a concussion

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm so excited :barcascarf:, God it would be wonderful if we beat them 7-0, and celebrate like mad in the arroganz arena

That won't happen, Pep is their coach so even more so than usually, our players will stay classy, because that's how we roll.

If we win at the allianz though, I hope for some sort of hommage, at least a tshirt to celebrate the goals for Tito!

Home of Barca Fans