Arjen Robben

Chainsaw

Killahead
Anyone that says messi dives doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

This!

What a joke. Messi probably milks it once in 20 times he gets fouled. You don't call him diver for that. Diver is someone he tries that in any match or any moment he get the chance. Busquets is not much of a diver either. If anything he just playact, and he's not a very good actor either!

AnfieldEd hit a new low blow by that comment.

gingerless

I am not a person throwing stones living in a glass house. I am well aware of players at LFC diving.

However I cannot believe you don't think most barcelona players don't dive!!!!! Alves dives, Cesc dives, Alexis dives, Messi dives, Busquets is your major diver. I've also seen Cuenca and Tello dive.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not lambasting those players of Barca, just stating the facts that everyone that watches football are aware of.....except cules....apparently.

everyone in barca dives, yeah we get it already. except if there are serial divers in other teams they just 'do it a few times' and that

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Virtually every skilled player dives regularly.

Barca has a lot of skilled players.

Therefore, _________

gingerless

Barca only has one regular diver in the whole squad and that's Valdes.

running up to a referee after a disputable call should be punishable by beheading. xavi talking to the ref is a disgrace to football and alves should be banned from the game for performing dark magic to defy the laws of physics by throwing himself spinning into the air after pepe takes the ball off him

AvocadoCake

running up to a referee after a disputable call should be punishable by beheading. xavi talking to the ref is a disgrace to football and alves should be banned from the game for performing dark magic to defy the laws of physics by throwing himself spinning into the air after pepe takes the ball off him

+1!!!!!

Except i don't like how we crowd around the ref, although if you look at big games everywhere - is there a team who doesn't do it? Not that i can think of (outside the Bundesliga because of Gladbach and BVB)

Chainsaw

Killahead
+1!!!!!

Except i don't like how we crowd around the ref, although if you look at big games everywhere - is there a team who doesn't do it? Not that i can think of (outside the Bundesliga because of Gladbach and BVB)

The people who exaggerate about Barca players actions regarding acting, diving and crowding around the refs are either brainwashed or just haters. They should take a look at their own team before pointing their fingers at Barca.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
That would be a big blow for Bayern. Why do you think it'll happen? And who would replace him?
I doubt that it will be a blow. Robben isnt the same as 1-2 yrs ago. The injuries really cost him - he lost both his pace and his dribbling and shooting precision. And he is still usually half a year off.

That said, i dont think Bayern throws him out, but they will offer him a reasonable new salary (with regards to his current form and fitness) - less than Ribery, Schwensteiger, Gomez gets. If he accepts (sth his pride could prevent), then fine. If he wants to leave to where he can earn more, they let him go.

As replacements, they already bought Shaqiri already, who is pretty much exactly the type of player, just several yrs younger. And im sure they are working on luring Kagawa out from Dortmund - willing to spend big also to show who is still the No1 club in germany. While having some 'backups' like Hazard etc. They badly need a central offensive player, whos good on the ball anyway - as they only got wingers and playmaker with that proficiency.

B

barcelonista

Errr ... What about Müller? He plays on Robben's position for the national team. Works quite well. Although Bayern don't play as counterattacking as the national team does, I think he is a brilliant player.

Maria

Virtually every skilled player dives regularly.

Barca has a lot of skilled players.

Therefore, _________

That's not true..not every skilled player dives regularly(Messi, Benzema, Gotze etc.) and not every diver is a skilled player(otherwise the only players from Liverpool who would dive would be Suarez, Gerard and Reina).

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That's not true..not every skilled player dives regularly(Messi, Benzema, Gotze etc.) and not every diver is a skilled player(otherwise the only players from Liverpool who would dive would be Suarez, Gerard and Reina).

Nice to see you put Liverpool as your reference point :lol: yes we know we're shit so saying not every diver is a skilled player otherwise the only players from Liverpool who would dive would be Suarez, Gerrard and Reina to try and scores points and put downs to me seems quite funny. Wish my namesake of a wife was so funny.

Still nice of you to think of Reina as a 'skilled player' most cules think he is crap.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans