Argentina

weloveyuner

Higuain has no business playing. He always chokes at the national level. The big question for me is why aren't Pavon and Dybala starting? Maybe get someone in for Mascherano as well.

blaugrana1987

IN : Pavon (young and very fast), Aguero and Lo Celso

OUT : Higuain (absolute shit), Mascherano (too slow even while passing) and Di Maria

With that team, they MIGHT actually have a shot. Play as a team, like Iran and Marocco did, and NOBODY can beat you easily this WC.

MagIX

Happy for Argentina. Not impressed at all.
physically very tired, I hope they can recover well.
Good luck.

George_Costanza

Higuain has no business playing. He always chokes at the national level. The big question for me is why aren't Pavon and Dybala starting? Maybe get someone in for Mascherano as well.

He is cooked long ago and beyond pathetic in the NT. I have no idea why is this balding fat playing next to the goat.

Sorin

Put a better fucking 11 on the goddamn pitch and stop putting pressure on Messi. It's a team game, including the attacking phase you son of a bitch. That's why Higuain can be so useless, he can waste as many chances as he likes, it's Messi who will be eaten alive. The other useless cunts aren't held accountable as well. It will always fall on Messi. What a fucking joke this whole organization is.

FCBfan22

Is it really hard to field:

---------------Armani-----------------
Mecado----Otamendi--Fazio----Rojo
---------------Lo Celso----------------
------Banega------------Pavon-------
---------------Dybala------------------
-------Messi----------Aguero----------

That should be the lineup against France. If Masche plays again, he's gonna get skinned. Higuain and Di Maria are useless.

But now that they scored with 3 at the back, I can bet that Sammoron will play exactly that.

Joan

That should be the lineup against France. If Masche plays again, he's gonna get skinned. Higuain and Di Maria are useless.

But now that they scored with 3 at the back, I can bet that Sammoron will play exactly that.

Pavon in the midfield 3?

That's Max Allegri level of playing players out of position. :lol:

JamDav1982

That team would get slaughtered.

There is not one player outwith the back four that can defend.

FCBfan22

That team would get slaughtered.

There is not one player outwith the back four that can defend.

Still, Masche can't play as CDM anymore IMO. But this discussion is pointless, because Sampaoli will play 3 at the back against France and their wingers.

JamDav1982

Still, Masche can't play as CDM anymore IMO. But this discussion is pointless, because Sampaoli will play 3 at the back against France and their wingers.

He wont play three at back after the Croatia game.

If Masch is not there then will need likes of Biglia.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Croatia was a shambles but to be fair they were the better team v Iceland and Nigeria and deserved to go through.

Yep, played our B team almost entirely with nothing to play for and still won against a solid team that topped our qualifying group and beat England 2 years ago :wave:

Home of Barca Fans