Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters

Beast

The Observer
Its still a matter of awareness there for me. To me they showed will in the attack. But ofc they didnt show focus in the back, which mainly resulted in the defeat.

The reasoning about Mallorca i cannot share. For me history doesnt mean much (Etoo is long gone oyu know ;)) and both teams (Mallorca and Osasuna) are both midtable clubs of the same strength to me and thus game against them comparable.

History mean so much in sports ,that's all the rivalry , boogie teams is all about.. and no Mallorca didn't go 8-0 to Barca.. not on the same level as Osasuna

oggmar

How about skipping the hate towards the referees and looking into the core of the problem? What is Pique doing on the field, he's noway near as good as he was 2 years ago. Messi looking unmotivated, infact all but Thiago, Tello, Cuenca and Alexis are looking unmotivated. Thats the problem, not a correctly disallowed goal.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Gio as ever is calling it absolutely spot on here.

Blaming the Refs is an easy excuse.

You should be beating the likes of Osasuna etc quite comfortably anyway, that you are not, is not the failure of the Refs but the failure of the Barca team and the inconsistency you have shown.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Barcelona fans = Liverpool fans. When Liverpool and Barcelona get beat by better sides... what do they do? BLAME THE REF!:lol:

ammarfcb

ze special one
Barcelona fans = Liverpool fans. When Liverpool and Barcelona get beat by better sides... what do they do? BLAME THE REF!:lol:

tumblr_lxr29be92W1rn95k2o1_500.gif

ps : that howard webb signing was genius

D

danumber10

I guess Mourinho , Cristiano, Sergio Ramos iker Casillas must be eirther liverpool or barcelona fans?

D

danumber10

Games don't count by disallowed goals..what were you doing going 3-1 in the first place ?
Do they count for offside goals? Cause one of those goals was offside? it's not the first nor the last time we have been robbed. Valencia, getafe, espanyol, Osasuna. All those games have something in common. Theey are all away and in all of them we were robbed. Is it a coincidence baarca have been "terrible" away from home? It's barca the only team not allowed to win by 1 goal? Had the reff made the right calls against Osasuna we'd be singing another tune.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Games don't count by disallowed goals..what were you doing going 3-1 in the first place ?
:lol:

If our goal wasn't incorrectly cancelled when the score was 1-0, the story would have been a lot different. Just like it would have been had Mallorca's goal not been cancelled.

Beast

The Observer
Do they count for offside goals? Cause one of those goals was offside? it's not the first nor the last time we have been robbed. Valencia, getafe, espanyol, Osasuna. All those games have something in common. Theey are all away and in all of them we were robbed. Is it a coincidence baarca have been "terrible" away from home? It's barca the only team not allowed to win by 1 goal? Had the reff made the right calls against Osasuna we'd be singing another tune.

:lol:

If our goal wasn't incorrectly cancelled when the score was 1-0, the story would have been a lot different. Just like it would have been had Mallorca's goal not been cancelled.

If u two have the decency to talk about the ref than take into consideration your second shouldn't have stand since Messi was offside and blocking the ref view to the shot of Tello

And you are referring to the Sergio Roberto touch /disallowed goal for Sanchez if Roberto didn't touch it , that it would have been a goal.. Roberto header pass made it an offside since Alexis was offside at that moment

It's a solid call but the ref let it slide..

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
too much blame on the refs as compared to our tactics.

we were bound to get found out sooner or later. happened with cryuff, rijkaard and now pep.

gingerless

i would have no problem with beast's logic if it went both ways for both teams. you can't say barca shouldn't blame the ref and have only themselves to blame when madrid are playing shit and winning because of terrible ref decisions (not entirely but in some games this season you guys have won games where you look like shit)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
i would have no problem with beast's logic if it went both ways for both teams. you can't say barca shouldn't blame the ref and have only themselves to blame when madrid are playing shit and winning because of terrible ref decisions (not entirely but in some games this season you guys have won games where you look like shit)
^^

Home of Barca Fans