Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It is funny though how Madrid needs yet another push and this time vs. Levante at Bernabeu. And just one day after we got robbed vs. Osasuna. Another coincidence, must be.

F

Flavia

It is funny though how Madrid needs yet another push and this time vs. Levante at Bernabeu. And just one day after we got robbed vs. Osasuna. Another coincidence, must be.

@barcastuff
Cabral (Levante): "We were robbed at the Bernabeu. There was a lot of talk about 10 points lead on Barça and the ref seemed a Madrid player"

Yep, coincidence :p

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
And what push would that be? The crystal clear penalty and the evident second yellow?

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Refs favour Madrid, why is this even up for debate. Madrid have gotten more penalties in 6 months then Barca have in four years.

real_m10.png

M

mitkoa7x

This Liga season will go down in history as the most corrupt football competition to this date (or probably ever). A ref is entitled to make a mistake, but this is ridiculous... Not only that all the mistakes they make are in madrid's favor but they have to take away from us too, just in case merda suck too much to win their own game, which they do. The merenguez should hide and not speak of it, cuz it only makes them look even dumber. If you are crowned champions you will still be considered as a clown club, from people neutral fans.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
This Liga season will go down in history as the most corrupt football competition to this date (or probably ever). A ref is entitled to make a mistake, but this is ridiculous... Not only that all the mistakes they make are in madrid's favor but they have to take away from us too, just in case merda suck too much to win their own game, which they do. The merenguez should hide and not speak of it, cuz it only makes them look even dumber. If you are crowned champions you will still be considered as a clown club, from people neutral fans.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My god.

Beast

The Observer
@barcastuff
Cabral (Levante): "We were robbed at the Bernabeu. There was a lot of talk about 10 points lead on Barça and the ref seemed a Madrid player"

Yep, coincidence :p

LOL they can't complain here at all .. there is no debate about the red or the Pk

At the rest yes i do prefer Granero over Thiago who i think he is overrated ( i said that a year ago with Zanela in Thiago topic too ) .. he is not 1/2 of what you think .. a very system player like Gabri and others before him

Home of Barca Fans