Arda Turan

raki

Fair enough. Raki > Stupid bastard.
Even so is not in proper shape. Most important. He must leave. He was a mistake. of course he does not want to leave. Nice city, great money....

But barça is not Unicef. Get rid of him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He want to stay(or think he will end up staying) and won't leave unless he gets a good financial offer. Apparently there's not been many offers because of his salary at Barca. The club want to sell him to get some funds and free up space for another midfielder like Verratti, and he's ready to leave if he gets a good enough offer which might not seem very likely. In that case he want to stay and fight for a place to convince Valverde. Even join the pre-season tour to the United States.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20170703/423863172083/barca-arda.html

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:zubi:

I wonder if Barca made no signings since summer 2008 how much exactly worse would we be off? Imagine no blunders of summer 2009 with Ibra and Chygo onwards.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
:zubi:

I wonder if Barca made no signings since summer 2008 how much exactly worse would we be off? Imagine no blunders of summer 2009 with Ibra and Chygo onwards.

That was almost 10 years ago and I started to give it some thought, but I was overcome with dread at the realization how poor we've done in the transfers/promotions area... The good signings have been the exception instead of the rule... So yeah, thanks for the nightmares, Bojan...

Home of Barca Fans