Arda Turan

FinBarcelonafan

arda-turan-throws-boot-at-linesman.gif

At least he used to care.

serghei

He needs to go. I think he didn't come with the right mental set-up at Barca. Simeone got the best years from him and we've signed the always tired and unmotivated version. At Atletico he was one of the best midfielders from La Liga.

It's a bad transfer, but it happens. We still should be able to take some money back, at least 60% of what we payed for him. He's certainly worth 25-30m.

Truthist

Arsenal will never sign him! For all his faults Wenger only signs young players on an upward curve. Arda isn't young nor does he have the athletic capabilities that Wenger seeks in players.

Sniperr7

Arda left Turkish nationale football team, because fatih terim, federation and most of media is angry at him and dont want him anymore.
whyy??
because he kicked a man s ass for defend and protect his and his family's, especially mother's honor.
he is rebel to rotten degenerate turkish media end federation system. he acted like a real man who is rare in todays world.

ı know that barcelona peoples re one of the most rebel peoples in spain agaınst degenerate system. maybe you can see some similarity

Prove what?

He's hated because he's fat, lazy, hot-headed and egotistical beyond belief.

So what exactly is he going to do to prove the haters wrong?

what about juventus match? who lose it?

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

Well, adds nothing on the pitch, to the squad, and now it is revealed that he is a true idiot as well. I've read comments which say that most of Turkey hate him, so good luck finding a new club for him - could he be open to China now? No discussion that he need to get out no matter what cost.

slicknick

This is exactly what I came here to post. Watch his valuation plummet. Good luck finding a team that wants him now.

Guessing even the Turkish league teams would be reluctant to buy him at this point, unless he comes for very cheap*

P.S. As for Arda Turan himself, I honestly believe he is the WORST player in Barca's squad right now...Yes, I rate even Gomes, Vidal and Alcacer higher than him

behindbrowneyes

Guessing even the Turkish league teams would be reluctant to buy him at this point, unless he comes for very cheap*

P.S. As for Arda Turan himself, I honestly believe he is the WORST player in Barca's squad right now...Yes, I rate even Gomes, Vidal and Alcacer higher than him

Skillwise he isn't the worst player. He is a pretty decent footballer imo. However, his attitude destroys everything. Worst player since Alex Song when it comes to giving a fuck about football.

Home of Barca Fans