Arda Turan

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD speculating the club might try to start negotiating for Bellerin by including this guy in a deal as Arsenal want to sign him.

gregorrin10

Bellerin isn't my first choice for RB, but if it means we get to get rid of Arda and pay less (a reasonable) price for Bellerin, i'd take it in a heart beat.

weloveyuner

I know people aren't high on Bellerín, but he's not exactly chopped liver. Getting rid of Turan and adding a RB shouldn't be scoffed at. If this news is true, at least the board realizes there is a problem and is trying to rectify the situation. We could do a lot worse.

Scientist

This schmuck is staying. His agent confirmed. According to him board of directors is happy with Arda.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

God Serena

Great news. We're going to be so dominant next season we'll need Arda here to try and slow that down as best he can. Every story needs a villain, right?

Devils

To be fair, we said the exact same thing about Sanchez a few weeks before we sold him to Arsenal too.

behindbrowneyes

Confirming officially that a team wants a player to leave just reduces his price. Don't think he is the type of player Valverde wants to keep.

R

reaper

If Valverde is forced to keep Arda and Gomes - whatever Valverde does - he can't be blamed for the results he gets.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If Valverde is forced to keep Arda and Gomes - whatever Valverde does - he can't be blamed for the results he gets.

Why? If he is forced to keep them and then he plays them constantly, it will be his fault...

The most likely scenario is Gomes staying and Arda leaving, which is just half of what we need, but Valverde was hired to make the most of it, it's his job...

God Serena

If Valverde keeps them and uses them over La Masia players it's on him. I find it unlikely either way, especially in the case of Arda. Gomes might unfortunately get another chance but hopefully he'll be under just as much scrutiny as anyone now that he's not sleeping with the coach.

I know people aren't high on Bellerín, but he's not exactly chopped liver. Getting rid of Turan and adding a RB shouldn't be scoffed at. If this news is true, at least the board realizes there is a problem and is trying to rectify the situation. We could do a lot worse.

A fairly young RB too, much better sell on value. Just don't go full retard and give him a giant wage that'll make him impossible to offload should the need arise.

This schmuck is staying. His agent confirmed. According to him board of directors is happy with Arda.

giphy.gif

Doesn't mean anything. Could be a negotiation tactic to get clubs to offer better wages.

Home of Barca Fans