Arda Turan

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
So Arda performs only against garbage opposition when the results don't matter? Com'on guys.

* 2 goals and an assist against Sevilla in the super cup.
* scored the opener against Betis and had an assist.
* assisted the only goal against Athletic, game finished 0-1.
* assisted the opener against Gijon and scored a goal.
* scored the equalizer against Gladbach in the 65th minute.

I guess all garbage opposition when the results didn't matter.

God Serena

So Arda performs only against garbage opposition when the results don't matter? Com'on guys.

* 2 goals and an assist against Sevilla in the super cup.
* scored the opener against Betis and had an assist.
* assisted the only goal against Athletic, game finished 0-1.
* assisted the opener against Gijon and scored a goal.
* scored the equalizer against Gladbach in the 65th minute.

I guess all garbage opposition when the results didn't matter.

All of those games have one major thing in common.

*whispers* *they were all played early in the season*

Not to mention they all come from LW, a position Arda only gets to play when Neymar isn't playing (When a good performance isn't needed).

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
All of those games have one major thing in common.

*whispers* *they were all played early in the season*

Not to mention they all come from LW, a position Arda only gets to play when Neymar isn't playing (When a good performance isn't needed).

Are you discrediting his performances/contribution on those games solely because they were early in the season - thus they don't matter?

Help me understand how him playing on the LW when Neymar isn't playing equals 'when a good performance isn't needed'?

God Serena

Are you discrediting his performances/contribution on those games solely because they were early in the season - thus they don't matter?

Help me understand how him playing on the LW when Neymar isn't playing equals 'when a good performance isn't needed'?

I'm saying his form since early season has been consistent in that it doesn't matter. Since Neymar returned he's played every major/important fixture. It's no real mystery why Arda's stats in his last few starts have been so sky high.

Dado

I like him when he plays as a winger, he just has "it" .

Shame he cant play there tough. I think if Lucho tried to replace Neymar or Suarez with him he would get fired the next day.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I like him when he plays as a winger, he just has "it" .

Shame he cant play there tough. I think if Lucho tried to replace Neymar or Suarez with him he would get fired the next day.

True. He isn't going to take Neymar's spot even if he scores a hat trick every time he plays there, even against good opposition.

Arda as a LW this season:
6 Games: 7 Goals 4 Assists

Nucky

Arda is most leathal up front as we can see. But there is not even 5% Lucho would drop Neymar for Arda. But at least when Neymar is resting Arda can replace him.

ini4ever

True. He isn't going to take Neymar's spot
So stop there please. We know this won't happen and he's shit at midfield so he's quite a useless player in the squad but Lucho for fucking unknown reasons insists on playing him in midfield jeez.

Devils

I'm not even going to complain, unless we don't sell him.

Arda has scored 11 goals and 5 assists in 19 apps this season and the majority of people are still disappointed in him. Just hope that it will drive up his price tag.

This guy is definitely Cesc 2.0. Stats make him look great despite being very disappointing through the overall season.

Keki

its clear to see Neymar sucks this season so far ,
Lucho should pick a team to win not just name ,
Neymar is so busy trying to look good his forgotten about winning .

Quote from Movie " White Men Can't Jump " comes to mind ,
"a white man wants to win first look good second,
a black man wants to look good first win second."

Home of Barca Fans