Arda Turan

Raketa10

He really needs to go in summer. He started well this season but in last few games he is again in his last year form. It's like all of his aggression never came with him to Barcelona. He is not even half of a player he was at ATM.

Last edited:

Narto

He really needs to go in summer. He started well this season but in last few games he is again in his last year form. It's like all of his aggression never came with him to Barcelona. He is not even half of a player he was at ATM.

That's a very strong reaction based on 15 minutes of play.

Raketa10

That's a very strong reaction based on 15 minutes of play.

It's based on last year not last 15 minutes. In 90% of games he played for us he was bad and he basically has zero intensity in his game. He was effective in some games but overall no one can say this is Arda from ATM. Not even close.

Last edited:

Narto

It's based on last year not last 15 minutes.

Well the fact that you posted it now makes it seem like this game was the tipping point for you lol. Anyway can't say I agree. In my opinion if he goes it will be because his best roles are occupied and contested. Think he plays well at both RW and LW when given the chance to start.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is worthless. You'd at least expect him to run but no..
Lucho would be smarter to give minutes to Rafinha or Denis who can still improve.

Dado

He is worthless. You'd at least expect him to run but no..
Lucho would be smarter to give minutes to Rafinha or Denis who can still improve.

I would not go that far ... he is certanly more than usable as a part (backup) of the front 3 (not midfeild!!!!!!!!).

In his defense.. the guy did say he did NOT like to run in Atletico so its not like he didnt give us a heads up.

Potroh

I would not go that far ... he is certanly more than usable as a part (backup) of the front 3 (not midfeild!!!!!!!!).
In his defense.. the guy did say he did NOT like to run in Atletico so its not like he didnt give us a heads up.

He doesn't like to run because he simply cannot.
I agree with Bojan, he is simply worthless and a waste of money and trust...

Devils

I ain't going to bother complaining about every player as we were so shit today but when it comes to this guy....

are you kidding me?

Narto

Thought he was the best of the bunch, not that it says much. Hard for him and Rafinha to create something. You see several times they are ready to make a pass, but are forced to play it backwards because there is no movement inside the box.

Home of Barca Fans