Arda Turan

Devils

Arda's transfer fee should have a disclaimer on it.

We were always going to pay more for a player who was going to be used as an election token.

Devils

does that apply for Aleix Vidal as well , i wonder

I don't think so. Vidal was just an experimental signing gone wrong.

I remember Barto during his campaign quoted to the media "If I am elected, Barcelona will have Turan" which can also be translated to "I am desperate to win this election so Atletico can milk us for for every penny in this transfer".

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Not saying he had a good match, but he's one of the few players in our team that looks like he knows what he's doing with the ball at his feet...

R

reaper

Was invisible today. Lucho is probably confused as to why Arda looks good against Gijon and so weak and transparent against Celta. Here is the answer Lucho.

Gijon:

hxcOqP.jpg

Celta:

qkQt56.jpg

R

reaper

He played well, his link-up play was good. Neymar played shit vs Leganes and was involved in all goals, for instance. Stats don't tell the story.

Mm.. thank goodness Barcelona and football is not about goals. I spose you are right. It is the effort that counts.

Alarcón

Was invisible today. Lucho is probably confused as to why Arda looks good against Gijon and so weak and transparent against Celta. Here is the answer Lucho.

Invisible yeah right.. did you watch the game or look at anime women with big tits?

Home of Barca Fans